Reviews for Letters and Papers from Prison
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Wow. This story was incredible. It brought out so many emotions in me, really moved me. You had the perfect combo of the memoirs and your own writing. It was well written and poignant. I especially loved the ending. Rogue doing something like that for Moshe and Eric so that it would never be forgotten was, wow. So yeah, wonderful story, excellent writing, please write more stories as equally touching!
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I don't think I've ever read anything more touching and heartbreaking and yet poingantly wonderful in all my life. I've encourage many people I know to read this story, because I beleive it fundamentally important that people do. To remember, to know, to understand. You have done a job so much better than amazing, then touching, than astounding, that I know no singular word to describe it.

AkaOkamiRyu
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
We need more like these.
Mother Nature chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This is very moving. I have been wanting to write a story about Erik and Rogue gaining his memories along with Logan's for a long time now. You got to it before me, oh well. I have always liked Erik and been fascinated by his story and experiences, I'm glad other people look deeper into his motivations as well. Well done, and all the effort you put into the research was appreciated, it gave this story more depth and heart.

-Kat
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Yes, very nice. It did both. GRAIL put me off, or I'd have gone through this stuff ages ago. I think I told you you impressed me ;.; I go through one of the most traumatizing museum exhibitions I've ever faced and then I get this story on the same day. Which dragon to fight, you know? And I had no idea anyone could get that thin and still move...
amberlock chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
That was really good and more challenging to read tha most stories which isnice sometimes. I like the way you've dealt with more than just the movieverse but still rounded it off nicely at the end. Enjoyed reading that.
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The Holocaust should not be forgotten. What always gets me is the others. Yes, six million Jews did die. But- there were the Poles, the Gypsies, the handicapped, the retarded, the homosexual, the Germans who protested. They were like the sad-eyed angel, which I believe to be the most haunting passage of all of /Night./ This does make you think, and it only reiterates points that I make. The Holocaust happened. The Holocaust is something to not be repeated. If we admit that it happened, we can keep it from happening on that scale. Once that scale is set, the smaller prejudices can be done away with. This is another story (how many can one person write? many, it seems) with scenes that just stay with you.
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
yes it made me think. Ive read Night every time i read about the little boy i cry. The horror that they let him just hang there breaks my heart every time. Even as i type this i cry for the pain caused. This was a very very very serious topic but the way you wrote it with such respect makes me proud that there are people like you out there who do not take it lightly. Please continue writing you are a skilled writer and should be publishing things. I hope if you do ever try you should. Thank you again for writing this story.
blueangel87 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I like... It certainly gave me a bit to think about
Melphis chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
loved it
MatureImmaturity chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Awesome. I love the interactions between characters; it gives them depth not seen in canon. You made everyone believeable and you made Scott more than the stuck-up prick nearly everyone believes him to be. I love the understanding between Erik and Marie. Great. Keep up the good work.
Ferris chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Excellent story. I exspecially like the tattoo.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I'm feeling both. I'm in a stage in my life where I'm questioning God and this story sort of threw wood into the fire.I liked the interaction between Rogue and Scott,I always thought of them as being in the same boat. The nightmares, passages, but it was the tattoo that really got me. This is a great story, your work is of the highest quality.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »