Reviews for Letters and Papers from Prison
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Yes, very nice. It did both. GRAIL put me off, or I'd have gone through this stuff ages ago. I think I told you you impressed me ;.; I go through one of the most traumatizing museum exhibitions I've ever faced and then I get this story on the same day. Which dragon to fight, you know? And I had no idea anyone could get that thin and still move...
amberlock chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
That was really good and more challenging to read tha most stories which isnice sometimes. I like the way you've dealt with more than just the movieverse but still rounded it off nicely at the end. Enjoyed reading that.
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The Holocaust should not be forgotten. What always gets me is the others. Yes, six million Jews did die. But- there were the Poles, the Gypsies, the handicapped, the retarded, the homosexual, the Germans who protested. They were like the sad-eyed angel, which I believe to be the most haunting passage of all of /Night./ This does make you think, and it only reiterates points that I make. The Holocaust happened. The Holocaust is something to not be repeated. If we admit that it happened, we can keep it from happening on that scale. Once that scale is set, the smaller prejudices can be done away with. This is another story (how many can one person write? many, it seems) with scenes that just stay with you.
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
yes it made me think. Ive read Night every time i read about the little boy i cry. The horror that they let him just hang there breaks my heart every time. Even as i type this i cry for the pain caused. This was a very very very serious topic but the way you wrote it with such respect makes me proud that there are people like you out there who do not take it lightly. Please continue writing you are a skilled writer and should be publishing things. I hope if you do ever try you should. Thank you again for writing this story.
blueangel87 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I like... It certainly gave me a bit to think about
Melphis chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
loved it
MatureImmaturity chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Awesome. I love the interactions between characters; it gives them depth not seen in canon. You made everyone believeable and you made Scott more than the stuck-up prick nearly everyone believes him to be. I love the understanding between Erik and Marie. Great. Keep up the good work.
Ferris chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Excellent story. I exspecially like the tattoo.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I'm feeling both. I'm in a stage in my life where I'm questioning God and this story sort of threw wood into the fire.I liked the interaction between Rogue and Scott,I always thought of them as being in the same boat. The nightmares, passages, but it was the tattoo that really got me. This is a great story, your work is of the highest quality.
DarkLady chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This 'event' has always been an ensnaring subject in my mind, and I hope you don't think I'm sick because of it. This isn't the sort of light hearted fanfiction I'm used to, but it was well writen as anything on such a subject can ever job.I hope some of this makes sense.
amazed chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
that was an amazing story...your a really talented writer...everything was so deep, it really made me think. i hope u write some more, i have so much respect for you.
Neva chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
::brushes away a tear:: The conversation between Rogue and Scooter after her nightmare, the notes she finds while she's reading, and the flashback about Moshe and the bread, stick out especially. Simply beautiful.
theparanoidone chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I love stories about magneto and Rogue I think this was a very good one and I hope that you will continue to write more especially x-men stories, like I said before I love magneto if you write ne more x-men plz write about him. :)

-TPO