Reviews for Letters and Papers from Prison
DarkLady chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This 'event' has always been an ensnaring subject in my mind, and I hope you don't think I'm sick because of it. This isn't the sort of light hearted fanfiction I'm used to, but it was well writen as anything on such a subject can ever job.I hope some of this makes sense.
amazed chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
that was an amazing story...your a really talented writer...everything was so deep, it really made me think. i hope u write some more, i have so much respect for you.
Neva chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
::brushes away a tear:: The conversation between Rogue and Scooter after her nightmare, the notes she finds while she's reading, and the flashback about Moshe and the bread, stick out especially. Simply beautiful.
theparanoidone chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
I love stories about magneto and Rogue I think this was a very good one and I hope that you will continue to write more especially x-men stories, like I said before I love magneto if you write ne more x-men plz write about him. :)

-TPO
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
This was a great story. Took awhile to find it but I did and I'm glad. I truly forgot that she got Magneto, Eric inside her head. After all I usually remember the victims because of the pain they went through and how they didn't want it to happen. Eric doesn't fit in that catergory. He willingly touch Rogue, let himself become part of her. Thanks for reminding me of this fact.
JoJo chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
That was... astounding. I really can't belive how good this work is. It's art. Writing in it's truest form. This story touched me like no other. I commend you. _~
Waterfall chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
You made me cry, damn you! You really, really made me cry... you are an extremely talented writer. I hope you continue to write, and I will do my best to make this story known, staring with my friends.

Shade and sweet water!

Not just to you, but to everyone who is or have been oppressed in any way. No-one deserves this.
kimbyann chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Beautifully written, moving...This is one story I know I shall keep and re-read, for I know there is still more to be learned here. Again, beautiful.
Green Monkie chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
So far, I think it's been about 6 months since I first discovered your story. And to be truthful, I ignored it at first glance. A few days later, I saw it again, and I had nothing to do, so I opened it and began reading it. The first time I read it, I had to go back and read it again, because some of it I didn't understand.

I read it over, and I can safely say I was touched. It's one of the only storied I have actually printed out, and have it stuck in my diary. Everytime I re-read it, I discover something I didn't notice the last time I read it. (Like for instance, in History, we just started doing WWII, and our teacher was telling us about Joeseph Menegele so I finally understood that part.)

I can safely say that this is my favourite of all of your fics. (I'm not that much of a Scott/Jean fan, but then that is not the point here is it?) It's one taht truely touched me. And when I get the time, I'm going to go and find Elie Wiesel's book Night, because it's not the only place i've seen that book referenced.

Anyway, I hope to see more stories just like this one, where you actually develop characters in a way that most people don't think about. Good Work!
NicoPony chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I'm not very good at writing reviews, so I'll just say that I liked your story. It was thoughtful, interesting, and emotionally gripping. Good job.
Brenda Shaffer-Shiring chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
This is a tremendously powerful piece, evocative yet restrained. Excellent handling of a difficult and disturbing topic, along with solid insights into Magneto, Rogue, the Professor, and even Scott. The quotations are well-chosen and well-used.

Excellent work all the way around.
Caged Bird chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
this was an extremely powerful and moving story. beautiful in a sad sad way. thankyou for sharing this with us. and hope that we will never forget.

caged bird
Sera Luanma chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This is turning out to be excellent so far. All the makings of a spectacular epic with quotes from some amazingly deep and dark books. I sincerely hope to find an upcoming chapter soon. :)
LadyElaine chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I've read this story at least five times. Of all your fanfics, I think this one's my favorite. I recommend your writing to friends all the time, and this is the story I always tell them to read first. Because of this story, I've dived into the world of Elie Wiesel's writing, and have not been one whit disappointed. Horrified and saddened, yes.

Now if only I could find his "Trial of God" play...
raven chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
that was an absolute perfect story...not to much preaching about the horrors like the school does, not saying what right and wrong about church and such, but what made it perfect was the fact that well...it was. it was just simply perfect!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »