Reviews for Ride 'Em, Cowboy!
Percabeth619 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
OMG! This story is sooooo going in my favorites. Quite frankly, my side hurts from all the laughing...
Percabeth619 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
one freaking word: awesome, awesomer than the miz, to be honest, my dogs crap is awesomer than him. till next time!
Percabeth619 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
HaHaHaHa! Bringing Cody into it was quite a shocker, and P.S. U ROCK!
Percabeth619 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
omg. thanks alot. i was laughing so hard my mom woke up and told me to shut the f*** up.
Percabeth619 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
ikr. i am loling within the first 5 lines of ur HILARIOS story.
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
This story is very good but please more
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
COLIN IS GOING TO BE A MINION! AW!

Becky, please, for the sake of my sanity (or rather, the lack thereof) UPDATE SOON!
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
No words needed, this entire chapter was comic genius. ]
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
"“This is the worst punishment ever! I do not like to put cock near my mouth!” Kennedy screamed.

Shawn covered his ears, but Hunter had to hold in his laughter. “You know, Kennedy, we knew that you didn’t like to put cock near your mouth. Actually, we were under the assumption that you liked to put cock in your mouth.”"

You haven't been stalking us, you've been living in our minds! Good job though. ]
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
Oh my-GAH! *falls over in a scream laugh* SUBMARINE SANDWHICH. WIELDED. BRUTAL SANDWHICH ASSAULT. I'm dying here, this is seriously awesome.
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-ELEPHANT URINE!

*coughs to calm self* Becky, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a genius.
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
I'd put quotes in this, but I'd have to quote the whole chapter. You've humiliated Jigglypuff, therefore you are now my hero. On to chapter 4!
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
"Triple H let go of Shawn’s shoulders. With his right hand, he put his index finger in the air, signifying that he had an idea. “I’ve got it, Shawn! I’ve got protection!”

“Oh, really, Hunter? Good going! What have you got?”

Triple H walked over to his duffel bag and pulled out a two small red boxes. He tossed one to Shawn, who just looked at it.

“I got condoms, Shawn. That should protect us from Lita.” "

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard!

"“Hunter, we have to name our horses to be officially official.”

“Okay,” Hunter said. “Mine looks kind of like a jackass, so I’m going to name him Vince.”

“Hm, I don’t know if I can top that one…”

“Don’t worry, Shawn. I’m sure that you’ll think of a good name,” Hunter consoled his partner, sounding motherly.

“Well, I guess that mine kind of looks like Randy Orton,” Shawn said, looking at his horse. It had a purple face with bright orange hair.

“Yeah, you’re right. Randy’s face is always rather purple. I think it’s the lack of oxygen he gets when he gets all sweaty thinking about Edge.”

Shawn covered his ears, screaming, “I CAN’T HEAR YOU!”

“It’s okay, Shawn. Just call him Little Orton. We have to go save Cena now.”"

Naming the horses Vince and Little Orton? Comic genius. THEY'RE OFF TO SAVE MONKEY BOY! *glances in Leesie's direction* Where the hell were YOU!

"“Oh, you see, Edge, we have protection against Lita.” DX reached into their pockets and pulled out the condom boxes.

“What the hell is that?” Lita shrieked.

“Nay! We banish you, STD devil!” Shawn yelled, taking some condoms out of the box and tossing them at Lita, hitting her in the face."

Okay I lied, NOW I have never laughed so hard.

"“There’s no way that both of you can fit on Vince, Hunter. Come on, John, you can ride on the back of Little Orton,” Shawn suggested.

They pulled Cena onto the back of Shawn’s horse. Shawn tried to go, but the horse wouldn’t follow. “Come on, John! You need to help me out, here!”

Embarrassed, John started galloping with Shawn next to Hunter. The three made their way back up to the ramp, dodging attacks from Edge and Lita."

...You would do that while I had a mouthful of Pepsi. Now I have to go clean my laptop screen before I can read chapter 3.
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
*snicker...snort...CACKLE* You've been stalking Xemnas and I haven't you? This is just the kind of thing we'd pull. Oh and anything that picks on JBL is platinum in my book. Laughing my ass off so far. Onward, to chapter 2!
Eileen chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
Please write more. This is really funny!