Reviews for Before Time
Lovely ficlet :D
prose.titute chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Awwwwwwwww!
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
...this has me all choked up!

My three favourite Blacks all together in one cute and very well written fic!

What more could a girl ask for?

I love your portrayal of each and every one of them.. and i want to squeese Reggie till he pops you have him so cute!

*adds to all kinds of alerts and favs*

Liv

xx
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is so sweet.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This was really nice, the three of them were cute :)

- Gaby
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
aw, im sorry, but i cnt write more, that made me cry!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aww, chocolate hair! :)

I love the contrasts between Andromeda and "Mummy" (Walburga), very realistic.

"Your mum told me you aren’t to eat in here, which is why I’m letting you." haha cute! :)

a.N
lacrymose chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
so swet i love it!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This is so incredibly gorgeous, with just the right message underneath. You've disguised the naive Regulus and the strong Andromeda and Sirius under layers of childishness and cuteness, and still managed to include that hint of Black family attitude that we all love. Did that make sense?

Adorable characterisations.

Cuba
xSlytherclaWx chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
that was cute, and fitting... it does strike me that Andromeda would have been that way...
ooosk chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
this is so sweet.
AnkouBlake chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
cute
ronweasleyismyking chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
that was really cute and a good thought. too bad Andy couldnt have had a bigger influence on Reggie and maybe some other family members.
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Do you know what is so sad about this story? The fact that we know their future :(

I love the innocence in this, and the love and friendship shared by the brothers, that would soon disappear. I like that you have Regulus atomatically claiming that muggles are bad, that is very in character, that he doesn't really question things he just accepts what he is told - whereas Sirius has more intuition, is more aware.

Andromeda is just stunning, what a wonderful portrayal of her, I now have this lovely image of her in my head, cooking for them and letting them drop to the floor!

And I'm so so glad you wrote Regulus *squeals* he's such a cutie!

- Fray xx