Reviews for Memory's Shadow
kimmiboo21 chapter 35 . 9/14
My favorite story !
It made me laugh , it made me cry ...
The detail is make it so realistic lol
Although it broke my heart when certain someone
Went with a certain someone after they beat naraku
But at the end it was still seshhy & kagome love !
Thank you for finnishing it ! Couldn't stop reading
I'm sleep deprived lol
RoTTenZombie chapter 1 . 8/21
How do I get a hold of you to beg you to do another story like this? I know inuyasha is a little outdated, but it is my all time favorite show.I just bought the entire series and am currently re-watching it. I've read so many fanfictions and I have never came across one like yours. I've cried, I've laughed, I think I almost enjoyed your story more than some of the episodes I hold dear to me. This was Probabaly the best fan fiction I've ever read. I didn't want it to end! Thank you so much for letting me read this wonderful story. You really could be an amazing write and I'd be one the of the first ones to buy your books!
crazykenz chapter 35 . 7/1
THIS IS AMAZING! I can't even begin to tell you just how much I loved reading this story :) There was so much detail and emotion, a truly wonderful piece. Thank you soooo much for posting.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 35 . 6/7
Wow awesome, amazing and hilarious (yup that's last part "You're such a stalker", I think she will say "I love you" or something else. hahaha)

just curious, is Inuyasha and Shippo still alive?
Kolorful Kyandii chapter 35 . 3/22
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that was the best ending to any story I have ever read in my whole life, EVER. The last sentence completely blew me away.
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 6 . 3/13
But I want to know Shesshy tourcher *smiles evilly*
misherukuro chapter 35 . 10/24/2014
Thanks for the story. ,
CagedBird112 chapter 35 . 10/9/2014
I will never forget this beautiful story
Alisson chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
By the far the most believable fanfiction I have ever read. I don't like reviewing but I can't believe how beautifully crafted this was. Would I have wanted more of a romance between Sesshomaru and Kagome; hell yea! But that woils have taken away from the story and I'm so glad you made the decisions that you did. Thank you so much for writing this. It was amazing and I truly admire you for it. Hopefully you're still writing!
otaku chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
This story is amazing!
Mitski-tan chapter 35 . 5/21/2014
Oh god, this was amazing and inspiring gosh...the beginning was really stiff but as I read more, the chapters became more smoother and descriptive. You have improved! I love all the quotes and this ending makes me want to cry! I love this fan fiction! Thank you so much for writing this!
gincitri chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
I loved that last line!
Kikise chapter 35 . 9/13/2013
love it. thank you
olivia.howard045 chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
That was really good! I could have done without the excessively long responses though... They make the chapters look way longer than they should TT
Cyfeb 2013 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Actually Kagome's eyes are blue...They turned it brown since many were complaining that she doesn't look like Japanese if her eyes were blue...I prefer Kagome's eyes were so blue so that she would have something unique on her...anyway I LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY! I hope you'll continue writing sesshykag stories
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »