Reviews for Memory's Shadow
ritzkiaprilia chapter 35 . 6/7
Wow awesome, amazing and hilarious (yup that's last part "You're such a stalker", I think she will say "I love you" or something else. hahaha)

just curious, is Inuyasha and Shippo still alive?
Kolorful Kyandii chapter 35 . 3/22
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that was the best ending to any story I have ever read in my whole life, EVER. The last sentence completely blew me away.
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 6 . 3/13
But I want to know Shesshy tourcher *smiles evilly*
misherukuro chapter 35 . 10/24/2014
Thanks for the story. ,
CagedBird112 chapter 35 . 10/9/2014
I will never forget this beautiful story
Alisson chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
By the far the most believable fanfiction I have ever read. I don't like reviewing but I can't believe how beautifully crafted this was. Would I have wanted more of a romance between Sesshomaru and Kagome; hell yea! But that woils have taken away from the story and I'm so glad you made the decisions that you did. Thank you so much for writing this. It was amazing and I truly admire you for it. Hopefully you're still writing!
otaku chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
This story is amazing!
Mitski-tan chapter 35 . 5/21/2014
Oh god, this was amazing and inspiring gosh...the beginning was really stiff but as I read more, the chapters became more smoother and descriptive. You have improved! I love all the quotes and this ending makes me want to cry! I love this fan fiction! Thank you so much for writing this!
gincitri chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
I loved that last line!
Kikise chapter 35 . 9/13/2013
love it. thank you
olivia.howard045 chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
That was really good! I could have done without the excessively long responses though... They make the chapters look way longer than they should TT
Cyfeb 2013 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Actually Kagome's eyes are blue...They turned it brown since many were complaining that she doesn't look like Japanese if her eyes were blue...I prefer Kagome's eyes were so blue so that she would have something unique on her...anyway I LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY! I hope you'll continue writing sesshykag stories
heavyheart2012 chapter 35 . 6/17/2013
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love you and your stories ur awesome
heavyheart2012 chapter 29 . 6/17/2013
hmmmmmmmmm I sensing some inuxkag going on me no likey
heavyheart2012 chapter 21 . 6/15/2013
urggggggggg u n these cliffies so many questions im upset lol
1,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »