Reviews for Memory's Shadow
Miralith chapter 35 . 2/4
I absolutely loved this! It sent me on an emotional rollercoaster, which is rare for me to experience! I'm pretty sure I angered my boyfriend because I couldn't put my phone down while reading this (it took me 2 days)!

Can't wait to read more of your work!
viha chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
I really enjoyed your story.
Though I wish the last chapter would
have been a bit different. Still awesome
Story loved it a lot. Specially the quotes
Last one was the best of all.
kimmiboo21 chapter 35 . 9/14/2015
My favorite story !
It made me laugh , it made me cry ...
The detail is just...it make it so realistic lol
Although it broke my heart when certain someone
Went with a certain someone after they beat naraku
But at the end it was still seshhy & kagome love !
Thank you for finnishing it ! Couldn't stop reading
I'm sleep deprived lol
RoTTenZombie chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
How do I get a hold of you to beg you to do another story like this? I know inuyasha is a little outdated, but it is my all time favorite show.I just bought the entire series and am currently re-watching it. I've read so many fanfictions and I have never came across one like yours. I've cried, I've laughed, I think I almost enjoyed your story more than some of the episodes I hold dear to me. This was Probabaly the best fan fiction I've ever read. I didn't want it to end! Thank you so much for letting me read this wonderful story. You really could be an amazing write and I'd be one the of the first ones to buy your books!
crazykenz chapter 35 . 7/1/2015
THIS IS AMAZING! I can't even begin to tell you just how much I loved reading this story :) There was so much detail and emotion, a truly wonderful piece. Thank you soooo much for posting.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 35 . 6/7/2015
Wow awesome, amazing and hilarious (yup that's last part "You're such a stalker", I think she will say "I love you" or something else. hahaha)

just curious, is Inuyasha and Shippo still alive?
Kolorful Kyandii chapter 35 . 3/22/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that was the best ending to any story I have ever read in my whole life, EVER. The last sentence completely blew me away.
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
But I want to know Shesshy tourcher *smiles evilly*
misherukuro chapter 35 . 10/24/2014
Thanks for the story. ,
CagedBird112 chapter 35 . 10/9/2014
I will never forget this beautiful story
Alisson chapter 35 . 10/1/2014
By the far the most believable fanfiction I have ever read. I don't like reviewing but I can't believe how beautifully crafted this was. Would I have wanted more of a romance between Sesshomaru and Kagome; hell yea! But that woils have taken away from the story and I'm so glad you made the decisions that you did. Thank you so much for writing this. It was amazing and I truly admire you for it. Hopefully you're still writing!
otaku chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
This story is amazing!
Mitski-tan chapter 35 . 5/21/2014
Oh god, this was amazing and inspiring gosh...the beginning was really stiff but as I read more, the chapters became more smoother and descriptive. You have improved! I love all the quotes and this ending makes me want to cry! I love this fan fiction! Thank you so much for writing this!
gincitri chapter 35 . 9/28/2013