Reviews for Memory's Shadow
Last Breath chapter 33 . 54m
I was kinda scared he was going to do something in the barrier, that I had to read with one in case of something to happen. (-_-) And I have noticed every FanFic Naraku wants Kagome has in power soul body everything.
Last Breath chapter 33 . 59m
I was kinda scared he was going to do something in that barrier.
Last Breath chapter 27 . 5h
Wow Sesshomaru you dog.
Last Breath chapter 26 . 5h
I like Kikyo a lot more in this Fan Fic then the show.
Last Breath chapter 21 . 9h
This is before I read this chapter.
I say her being a miko, when she took in the miasma and fainted/passed out her body was so damage that it created a pure barrier just above her body like a larrier of skin. Then when that happened her body must have stopped growing to heal her(like a tree in winter), so when the checked her pulse was so very weak they did not feel it so the berried her alive. Then with the barrier up for her only to heal, the barrier kinda stopped time for her meaning she did not need food, water, air, but nothing thanks to the barrier.
Now that is what I have thought since the first chapter.
Last Breath chapter 15 . 7/21
I have been balling my eyes out! This is a very very very sad chapter for girls on the TOM! I am just so glade my tears were quite.
Last Breath chapter 14 . 7/20
I bet Naraku put the body there.
Last Breath chapter 12 . 7/20
If he knew Kagome soooooooo well then why not do as Sesshomaru did, cut her and sniff then test her blood?
Last Breath chapter 10 . 7/20
I know why she was quick to drunk!
One; She is 15 (should be 15 for they defeated Naraku before she turned 16)
Two; She never had alcohol (being in the future makes illegal to drink till certain age)
Three; She is from the future (two has the same reason as three)
Last Breath chapter 7 . 7/20
Why did I feel as if that is Totosai's cow thing in disguise.
Last Breath chapter 6 . 7/20
But I want to know what she did!
Miralith chapter 35 . 2/4
I absolutely loved this! It sent me on an emotional rollercoaster, which is rare for me to experience! I'm pretty sure I angered my boyfriend because I couldn't put my phone down while reading this (it took me 2 days)!

Can't wait to read more of your work!
viha chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
I really enjoyed your story.
Though I wish the last chapter would
have been a bit different. Still awesome
Story loved it a lot. Specially the quotes
Last one was the best of all.
kimmiboo21 chapter 35 . 9/14/2015
My favorite story !
It made me laugh , it made me cry ...
The detail is just...it make it so realistic lol
Although it broke my heart when certain someone
Went with a certain someone after they beat naraku
But at the end it was still seshhy & kagome love !
Thank you for finnishing it ! Couldn't stop reading
I'm sleep deprived lol
RoTTenZombie chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
How do I get a hold of you to beg you to do another story like this? I know inuyasha is a little outdated, but it is my all time favorite show.I just bought the entire series and am currently re-watching it. I've read so many fanfictions and I have never came across one like yours. I've cried, I've laughed, I think I almost enjoyed your story more than some of the episodes I hold dear to me. This was Probabaly the best fan fiction I've ever read. I didn't want it to end! Thank you so much for letting me read this wonderful story. You really could be an amazing write and I'd be one the of the first ones to buy your books!
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »