Reviews for New Traditions
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Well talk about long awaiting relief lol lol
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awesome!
Ren Mizuki chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aw! How cute! Wah! You make me cry with all your beautiful writings. Sigh. You owe me a new tissue box.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This couples solution to a Mommy/Daddy-Husband/Wife problem was in office creative. ;) Of course it was all about the actions, but I'm glad to see narrative prose kept the characters in good standing and helped to see how loving this whole scenario was meant to be.
Gaara-funk-girl452 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
aha i like this sequel!

the Old Biddy was a very good story too.

Lots of different, hott lemon:D

ahaa
itachi uchiha's mistress chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
OH that was so sweet...i love it...u rock as usual
Kor Anders chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
good job
TeaSpices chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aw.
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
awesome fic! I think u and moodiful819 are running some stiff competition in my book 4 best kakasaku fics. Original plot and fluid story line, the song (Jem, what a classic...I see ur exquisite in ur taste in music as well) fit in perfectly with the storyline. One thing that kinda bugged me was some of the jargon used in the lemon (this is where moodiful had an edge on u no offense to ur writing) e.g pre-**...yeah, other words or descriptions can be used and give the same meaning, making the scenario a bit more tasteful (but remember that’s just me so if u beg 2 differ by all means its ur story) all round I really enjoyed this, definitely going in the fav archive. Keep on writing these gr8 stories ;)
Alexandra K3S chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
i absolutely love it, your story is full of warm and loving atmosphere. I love the way Sakura and Kakashi express love for each other, even when they are married, this doesn't mean they aren't passionate lovers anymore!
Wayward-Wollf chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Aw! I squee'd when I saw there was a sequel! I loved it just as much. Thank-you for that.
CherryKittyKat chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
LOL! Can you say HOT?

JESUS! Wonderful! I should give you candy and soda MA CHERI!

:D i loved it. Can't wait for your next stories.
eyeSharingan chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was very, very good :)
SilverScarecrow chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
awesome sequel. kakashi is so adorable
Chayanne chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Another great one. Thanks so much.