Reviews for Chunin Exam Day
Crossxx chapter 4 . 9/20
I am enjoying this story so far is funny and entertaining to read, I look forward to finishing it
Crash01 chapter 3 . 9/16
Poor Sakura.
GChroma chapter 45 . 9/11
taters are tasty
GChroma chapter 21 . 9/10
Marry your sister, fuck with you for life! *Stuck
BurningRain361 chapter 1 . 9/8
Was this based off of Happy Death Day?
Luke Dragneel chapter 62 . 9/2
After reading this again, I can think of couple of easy ways to beat most samurai as a ninja: alter environment. What I mean by that is, where you soften the land(to a swamp, or quicksand, or just a slurry/mud) the samurai would need to walk on prior to them reaching the ninja. Or set up a chakra draining seal, which would cause all sorts of interesting strains on the chakra armour as the two fight for dominance(thus weakening the samurai's chakra capacity and causing damage to the armour itself), which with a few jutsu thrown in would probably make things worse. You could also do the opposite of softening the land and cover a pit of semi-liquid to liquid with a chakra reinforced thin layer of hardened material, that way when the samurai sets foot on the chakra hardened ground it gives way like an Earth Wall jutsu.

As for the Wind Monks, build wind breaks(walls of stone with either windmills or flaps that can turn, see the movie Nausicaa of The Valley of The Wind for an example. They are the ones built into the cliffs, not the actual windmills) to lessen the abrasive winds, especially in layers.
Ezezee chapter 77 . 8/30
Absolutely awesome, truly one of the best naruto fanfics I've ever read. Every time I come back to this gem I just can't help being amazed by how good it is
EhMaybe chapter 29 . 8/30
An excellently written chapter yet again. Your sarcasm and wit is amazing. Quick note though, the Fourth’s name is Minato Namikaze, not Arashi Kazama. I can understand the confusion as I know where the name comes from, but please alter it later.

Cheers
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 77 . 8/29
so interesting... I kinda wish that the time loop hasn't actually ended but this false alarm lets them plan to be a bit more careful on their vacation resets... cause it would definitly be very weird to have this be their last reset... Otherwise this is an awesome story! Maybe one day i'll write something this awesome
ken chapter 14 . 8/29
You have no idea how armor works, do you? Please do some research. Armor doesn't slow you down and isn't that heavy. Look up youtube videos on the subject. The Metatron and Shadiversity make good videos on the topic.
jon chapter 13 . 8/29
PLEASE NO HAREM! For the love of all that is holy, please don't make a harem.
OJKing chapter 36 . 8/28
Story was awesome for last few chapters, but the drop in grammar has really put me off... I will try to shoulder on though
Nobody Smurf chapter 77 . 8/27
Some people might accuse you of character bashing, but such accusations are vile slander. This story is a character assassination of the worst order, danced to Yakity Sax, as interpreted by Gaara. There are very few that can do that and make it good.

Your Muse is officially awesome. _/
salasdaniel74 chapter 28 . 8/25
...? Yay!?
salasdaniel74 chapter 27 . 8/25
If he only got Asuma's training from the time he was a Fire Guardian.
15,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »