Reviews for Chunin Exam Day
nightlyreader chapter 13 . 19h
Okay first of all until now I really liked this story. You had believable conflicts, a good training regime that didn't really make Naruto overpowered because he trained months/years to become so good, and didn't forgett that he can't spend all his time with Hinata because his relationship with her will then be boring when he get's out of the time loop because Hinata will be on completly different relationship level.
I actually liked your bashing because it had believable reasons and the characters actually have this flaws and I personally don't like them either.
And your humor was actually pretty amusing.
And then you go and pull this chapter out. I actually thought it was an Omake at first.

I could have lived with it when it would have been just for one day (the fox ears etc.) but the chakra controll issue just feels like forst conflict to make the story longer and your characters somehow seem to be out of character now( which was one of the reason why I first thought it was omake) and I don't unserstand the obsession of naruto fanfic authors and harems.
You write about kids, there 13 or at most 14/15 years old, that's just plain creepy.
If you take in consideration how much older Naruto now proprably is/or will be it becomes beyond just creepy.
And I don't know how long ago you were 13 but I don't remember every girl in my class all liking one guyat this age or even latter. I'm pretty sure we couldn't even agree which celebrity was good looking because we all had a different type.

So I'm going to stop reading but you have my respect for writing such a long fic and I hoe you had fun while writing it.
I was just really disturbed by the sommersault your story made here.
Still I liked the first 12 chapters (so thanks for them ) and I hope your other readers liked the rest of your story.
Grrrr I wish you would write the last few chapters to this!
Fail chapter 77 . 11/22
This hasn't been touched in years. I know that you're still active as I see that one fic that was updated recently.

Can you give us an official announcement about this being dead? It *needs* to be finished and somebody else should pick this up if you're not going to.
Creetic chapter 22 . 11/19
This story has succumb to naruto syndrome,where he is the main attraction to all females and always gets a harem.

You can try and nit-pick my reply and tell me why its okay to have minors you need to realize you,a very capable author,capable enough to write a monster 77 chapter story with a good 300,000 words,and not even halfway you have twelve year olds engaged in a harem and marrying each other,are you really not above that?

I guess im saying i expected better of you.

I know you havent written this in a bad way at all,in fact if these were adults id be downright impressed at your descriptive skills.

But theyre not adults,they're underage children.

Am i the only one that finds that fucked up?

Went good,turned bad,no need to reply,because you can be sure i wont be coming back here
Tailturner chapter 9 . 11/16
And you get a street, and you get a street, and you get a street!

I love how he decides to give the hated Jinchuriki a whole district. It is just like him, but so impractical at the same time!
Tailturner chapter 7 . 11/16
While I feel I will be sad to see the cutoff point, it's awesome to see Sasuke die on 7 of 77.

Lucky Sevens are short a member!
I'd love to see the finish, even on my fourth read I loved this story!
Poo-eaters... Classic!
narukyu1 chapter 29 . 11/4
Dark! Sharingan!Naruto. never saw this route coming
narukyu1 chapter 28 . 11/4
lololo that troll ending
Uraharaisgod chapter 77 . 10/30
Oh jaezus, so that was the identity of Orochimaru's host? How did Orochimaru manage to get his hands on Kushina of all people? I'm guessing her Uzumaki Longevity will be used to explain over how her body survived for so long as his host without breaking down in three years like they normally would.

My only issue is how would Orochi have dealt with the trace Bijuu chakra left behind in her body, as even minute amounts cause agonising pain and fever/sickness symptoms to a non-Jinchuuriki if it gets inside their chakra systems (although this is a massive bone of contention for me, as how the hell did Sasuke not suffer from this during the fight in Part 1 where he was constantly manhandled by Naruto in his Bijuu cloak? A much stronger Tsunade trained Sakura was almost put down by the lingering effects of being basically brushed off by that Chakra, yet Part 1 Sasuke took several powerful blows with 0 effect at all?! Kishimoto BS-Uchiha pandering at its finest).

Would have been nice to see this continued.
Uraharaisgod chapter 58 . 10/29
Whu-!? Okay, you finally brought in something so far outta left field I was stunned by it. Everything else I took in stride, even the Kyuubi vet testing, but Ibiki coming out of nowhere as one of the Reset Members? Did not expect that.
Uraharaisgod chapter 50 . 10/29
I was wondering how long it'd be before we got a Bugs Bunny reference lol
Uraharaisgod chapter 38 . 10/29
Unconscious for the equivelant of months, possibly years, only to wake up to THAT. Kyuubi has not had a good morning XD
I love your sense of humor/revenge.
14,868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »