Reviews for Chunin Exam Day
Avid Reader chapter 9 . 9h
As I can see, you have a fairly large dislike for Kakashi which I don’t blame you...

Keep up the good work
ShadowHurricane chapter 69 . 7/14
flesh clones with bloodline x100/200, kyuby eat them and voila! Bloodline Kitsune boosted !
EgoRaptor chapter 77 . 7/11
Any chance of this being updated?
Nomster chapter 39 . 7/9
PLEASE NO SAKURA IN THIS HAREM, kill her for some comedy even tho it hasnt been updated in years xd
Evo-Kun chapter 77 . 7/7
Well. This is the second or third time i hav read this... and i still love the shit out of it. I hope you will finish this story eventuelly cuz this is one of the great ones and i feel it deserves an ending. Or a contiunuation. Even if it suddenly happens in another universe.
Best regards
Evo-Kun
Im sad he is still a virgin really, hes gone far and beyond with the ladies but somehow it feels like there is absolutely no progress lol
Totes understand as its a time loop ofc but its like 1 step forward and 9 back XD
forgot my login chapter 77 . 7/3
I know it's been years, but please update, this story is awesome.
The Dragon Nidhogg chapter 40 . 6/27
Why not just have Tsunade 'discover' how to preform the stretching technique? Then a few months later, when a Kunoichi is having a child, Tsunade can be struck with inspiration to have the Kunoichi use the technique. That way the medical technique can become a basic chakra technique. Afterwards, it could then a basic ability of shinobi. Eventually it would become something so valuable that every women would have basic charka training in order to use it. Keep the Yamanaka Mind-Transfer abilities out of it entirely.
This man doesn’t give a fuck when it comes to trying stuff for the sake of it.
Allthegoodnameswheretaken chapter 1 . 6/21
I was really enjoying this fic right up till you gave naruto fox ears and a tail I'm out.
Modi512 chapter 77 . 6/14
Didn’t realize I wasn’t signed in but that last review was mine.
I hope this story receives more updates soon I have enjoyed reading ever chapter and your responses to the people complaining about things they did not like.
Squarekiddo chapter 23 . 6/8
I cant do this anymore, I keep reading the same story over and over again, its like one of those authors that dont put thought into their story so they keep "rewriting" them, and its basically the same story you read after the rewrite.
Squarekiddo chapter 16 . 6/7
Some ACTUAL progress would really help this fic, I mean we read and we read but nothing changes, at all, the one thing that changed was he got ears and a tail.
now I know he got all this know how, but it is actually helping any, it just seems we're reading about something that in the end wont matter one single bit.
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 6/6
Starting to like it more now, I think the beginning was just to much of the same drama I couldnt stand it, im glad I stuck it out, hopefully itll get even better further down the rabbit hole.
15,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »