Reviews for Chunin Exam Day
ME LIKE IT TOO
Eggmind chapter 20 . 10/22
Yeah, i’m out. The author is such a whiny bitch and the story is just becoming a crack-fic with a harem cliche.
RexCaldoran chapter 77 . 10/13
I guess the loops are over. and in a way that was spot on for the funny chaos of the whole affair ;D do u plan an epilogue to wrap up the last lose ends? especially the kushina part?
RexCaldoran chapter 72 . 10/12
I take ur not a fan of canon-Harry xD or for the canon- epilogue
JManM chapter 77 . 9/17
Was a lot of fun, especially the rage that often came through in the author's notes. Seems weird to have dropped it just before the finale, but nothing an imaginative reader can't satisfyingly conclude of his or her own.
uh, just a request, and you are under no obligation to heed this, but can you make this gen? with preferably no naruhina? sorry, it just disrupts the fun story and puts people off
frostwolf374 chapter 37 . 9/6
...THANK YOU!
I've finally found the secret of why girls talk so much thanks to you...Finally. *feels like he uncovered the secret of some great conspiracy*
frostwolf374 chapter 30 . 9/6
I REALLY love how you added that bit about the Sharingan temptation thing, It adds yet another really interesting trait of this story. :)
i like it, it fits with Naruto's character that he struggle's with concepts like this and meanwhile over a week and half have passed. i going to try counting how much time passes.
Sypho Dias chapter 51 . 8/31
Kishimoto clan? Seriously...?
Sypho Dias chapter 50 . 8/31
Lol! Though female gaara would have been awesome! And does sakura really need to be in the harem? She would not really fit all that well. Her personality leaves much to be desired...
Sypho Dias chapter 30 . 8/30
Damn... really wish he did the routine he nearly got the hiraishin and new teacher again! Hiraishin would have been an awesome addition to his arsenal!
Sypho Dias chapter 28 . 8/30
God dammit man! There are some of us silent readers who truly do enjoy your story. Please continue this for us and don't stop just because of some criticism. Everyone has to face that. Think positively! Nothing would get done in this stupid world if people were kow towed by the rabble. Learn to rise up above them. Mere mortals cannot comprehend greatness! You do not need to please the filthy scum. You do what you want. Don't mind what they say. They don't know better. Like whiny toddlers. Are you seriously going back down because of that?!
Sypho Dias chapter 20 . 8/30
NOOOO! THE FIGHT SCENES ARE AWESOME! PLEASE DON'T STOP THEM!
Sypho Dias chapter 17 . 8/30
Seriously wish this was M rated. Would have been seriously fun then!
15,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »