Reviews for Chunin Exam Day
Sek96 chapter 6 . 2/27
Sorry to burst your bubble but muscle memory is still based on the brain. The difference is simply that is part of your subconscious. You can't conciously use it but if Naruto is retaining concious memories (stored in the brain) he must also be retaining subconcious memory(stored in the brain).

This would be much like some blind people able to react to sudden movement due to their blndness coming from their brains not transmitting what the eyes see corectly.

Therefore, Naruto should have internalised all those movements. And even if he needs to do 'foreign' movements which his muscles have never encountered, he would at most sprain them. However, he would still be able to do the movements if he stretched beforehand
DeadParade chapter 77 . 2/24
One of the best fan fics ever, finished it it in 27 hours flat
AvidReader chapter 77 . 2/23
Ironic that the final note ends 'Shall we ask [another author]‘ about extending one of their that had been discontinued. It has been five years since YOU last posted to this story and you'd left it at a rather interesting clifhanger.

I'm sure that many of us would like to see a few more closing chapters here. :-)
yuyuyre chapter 77 . 2/23
Awesome, I thought about and a story this complex cannot survive much longer going the same route. By finishing the exams, you open up no roads to explore. So, please finish the story.
P.S. your a great other to be able to do this much.
alex.fiegen chapter 77 . 2/22
I loved this fanfiction. I wish you would have continued it.
alex.fiegen chapter 48 . 2/20
By the way, I love this fanfic. i've read it easily 12 times.
person chapter 26 . 2/18
It always annoyed me when fan fiction authors insult the authors behind the original material. I personally don't see how you can be angry at someone for making a series you like enough to write about, even if you disagree with where they took it. You attack the person, calling him Bakamoto (which just butchers the language tbh..) and other things yet you use his material to make your own story. It just irritates me.
Darklordcomp chapter 35 . 2/17
its official my friend, this fic is perfect, you are perfect, i love you, have my babies
Darklordcomp chapter 24 . 2/17
At first i was like, this fic can't be that good, then i suddenly find myself 24 chapters in laughing my ass off
Lewascan2 chapter 77 . 2/15
Man, I recently came across this and found it to be FANTASTIC. Read it straight through in a few days.

Love pretty much everything about it!

IDEA! :D: I think Naruto could modify the Headhunter jutsu and come up with something that would let you travel through and along anything, including walls and ceilings. It would make one of the ultimate spying and infiltration jutsu.

Wounder what other things the Kitsune Clan will get. It would be badazz if some of them actually gained more tails like the Kyuubi along with more benefits per tail.

I can see it now: a clan of mini Kyuubis plus, firing off Imaris and Bijudamas everywhere.

O_O Wow. They'd be THE most powerful clan of ever period, assuming they aren't already. lol. XD

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
Yami-Guy chapter 36 . 2/3
Lol I cant get enough of this story...I mean the story progresses but at the same time it is hilarious.
Yami-Guy chapter 7 . 2/2
I have to say it was a little boring just reading about Naruto improving himself. This chapter was very redeeming though, made me laugh so hard.
I have to ask did you forget about this story's existence or did you just lose the narrative?
You really need to write some more of this because it's good
Dadlop3 chapter 17 . 1/25