Reviews for Chunin Exam Day
dfshie chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
huh...
blackmamuth chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
A good read, and great concept.

I'm eager to learn more.

So every time the day is not satisfied relatively perfect, he starts all over again? Nice.

Wonder what would happen during the month between the forest and the third task.

Wonder how many times he'd get killed by Orochimaru.

Added you thia history to my RSS Feed list.

Thank you for this good piece of reading.
Prophet1.1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Poor Naruto. awesome story. I am glad some one had the idea to combine Naruto and Groundhog Day. Great job.
Jadedmagus chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Awesome story. As a fan of Naru/Hina when it is done well, I assign you bonus points, even if nothing ever really comes of it.

I particularly like that he has to get each day as near perfect as possible before he can move to the next one. Makes me wonder if there are multiple "perfect day" conditions, though that would get pretty confusing.

I almost pity Orochimaru in the forest, the poor bastard is only going to remember encountering GOD MODE Naruto, and Naruto gets the 'interesting' advantage of an S-ranked sparring partner who doesn't mind going all out.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
This will certainly be amusing. So, as long as he tries to change things for the better, the days will progress as normal, but once he screws up real badly, the days reset from the very first day of the exam? Poor Naruto. That is going to get tiring very fast.
matt020388 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
I've always liked the 'Groundhog's Day'-esque stories. This one is better than most... It disturbs me that I want to know if Naruto will go into the "let's kill myself humorously" phase because he can't die.
SlickRCBD chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Well this is unique. As I said in my review yesterday, I usually enjoy these "Groundhog Day" type stories. I've never seen something like what you threw in at the end however. Nice work.
the grey mage chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
that was quick. but great. i understand that its Part of the story for him to fail a lot. but why fail that first time hinata helped him?
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Are my talent senses tingling.

Why yes I believe they are.

Thank you for creating such a work of art.

Please continue.

You have a fan in me.

If you need any help just send me an e-mail.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
It's good but far too confusing to comment on!

Rest assured I am reading each chapter you put out, like I do everything you write.
Rubel chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Ooh. That's neat. You are going to force Naruto to start using his brain just to remember to keep track of when he is. Cool story.
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
This is a very cool idea! I agree with your concepts of what's going on, but I only one gripe and it's not your fault.

I'm not too big on NaruHina, and I don't know why. But I'll try and endure, so it's no biggy. (I'm lying! lol)

Other than that, very cool idea. Looking forward to your next update!
Nara-chan25 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
XD Cool story! I hope you update soon!
StrayCub chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
I like it.

There are so many time-travelling stories out there, all the same with very little variation and originality, that it's nice to see something new for a change.

Keep up the good work.
Quizer chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Damn... *fights outbreak of goosebumps* So Naruto can actually temporarily advance to the rest of the chuunin exams! That opens up entire new avenues! O_O *is impressed* So this scenario is actually closer in nature to the one in 'Majora's Mask'?

While I read that, I was a bit disappointed and confused why Naruto advanced to the next day, thinking he would now be stuck repeating the 'Forest of Death' part. It didn't make sense, since Naruto hardly had a perfect score for that 'First Exam' day, did he? But it wasn't permanent after all. I wonder what the condition for moving on like that is... We'll find out soon, won't we?

I liked that Naruto stumbled upon Hinata's affection like that and is now trying to learn social skills so he can properly show his appreciation.

Hoping for more soon!