Reviews for Chunin Exam Day
Ryuu chapter 29 . 12/4/2020
I really couldn't finish reading this chapter due to Naruto losing to Sasuke after all the training he did. His physical strength and chakra even increased when he became a kitsune. I honestly don't understand why Naruto has to be so weak. Not to mention, the cursed seal only slightly strengthens Sasuke, but further weakens him, since it did not take root. Naruto was more than willing to defeat him, but you wrote such heretical things, first with Kiba, now with Sasuke, that I really don't want to read any further.
Guest chapter 77 . 12/4/2020
Still good on my fifth read-through, awesome-sauce! Still. For the love of Kami-sama, label this story complete! There really isn't much more to tell and people like me would usually ignore your story due to it not being complete. It took a lot of convincing from friends back in the day to even consider this epic story. I really like it despite it being way too tame for my usual tastes (Sub-M-rating stories don't exist, their writers must die of virgin versions of STD's), your humor compensated for it. That said, I usually ignore the existence of incomplete stories. So PLEASE label this story as complete so more rational and sane people like me can enjoy your story! Or better yet, uprate your story to a respectable M-rating with a complete rewrite including lemons and more violent deaths, silly brat...
Ryuu chapter 25 . 12/4/2020
The Uzumaki have a pedigree. I am very disappointed that the author does not know this.
Ryuu chapter 21 . 12/4/2020
Ha ha ha. Gaara is funny. But I really don't understand why the author overestimates Kiba so much. Because he likes his sister?
Guest chapter 69 . 12/4/2020
Actually from what I could tell you actually have the Kurama clan's bloodline pegged, so OP that even Bakamoto needed her to shuffle off quietly to oblivion. Yet another crime against humanity, why hasn't anyone demanded his public hanging? It would be simple, 'If you can do this to your own Manga then you're obviously a threat to humanity. Would you like to drink a painkiller before we execute you? Hah, just kidding! Uchiha fanboys get to be sent to bunker 13 for immoral and downright inhumane experiments.'.
immortalhaldir chapter 77 . 11/30/2020
Hello from 2020! I don't know if you are still on here or not, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. I stumbled upon it in someone's favorites and it's been a super fun ride.

I liked how you took the shaky world that Kishimoto made and played around with the boundaries. I enjoyed every chapter and all the explorations you did.

Thanks for sharing this. It's still fun years later!
Byron Glenn Coy Willis chapter 77 . 11/22/2020
Honestly i loved the story it was well thought out and great though it was a bit wordy with explaining, things givingvthis whole story a 10 out 10 I suggest everyone read this then re read it then read it again.

Hopefully someday we will get continuation of this amazing story!
Runyon Gaetz chapter 10 . 11/18/2020
Seriously have to laugh at the gaara, sasuke impromptu stadium match. Pure gold!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
author, was that your mother I deeply fucked behind a bush the other day? Well, you should be happy and pay me, faggot. I don’t face consequences, dipshit.

So go stick a gun in your mouth, suck it like you faggot cuck of a father does, and shoot yourself. Do that in the corner like a good little simpering gutless chump, while I rail your moaning two dollar cumsucking pigsow of a mother sideways six ways to Sunday.
South Monk chapter 77 . 11/16/2020
Heya thanks for writing the story! Its a good spot to end this i suppose, naruto and his team is basically just too powerful that they can steamroll eveyrthing. I would like a post or after story, broad strokes on what happens etc after they became op.
TheReaderofGods chapter 13 . 11/10/2020
So all that work down the drain really?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/3/2020
This chapter made me laugh so hard I blew water out my nose

Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
Yeah so far this fic is pretty shit
First of all you bash on characters for no reason other than you being a whiny little prick about it
Sasuke whole family was killed and was tortured for 72 hours after do you expect to be normal you dickhead,Naruto has no where near suffered so much as sasuke
And for Kakashi I don’t know what to say,gaara is more dangerous than neji by a large margin so it’s only natural he’d train Sasuke instead of Naruto who had Jiraiya the legendary sannin
And for sakumo really,he committed suicide In front of his own son,he does not have that right to even look at kakashi
As for the harem well enough said
So in conclusion you should delete this piece of shit and delete your account for good measure dickhead
Guest chapter 36 . 10/27/2020
ME LIKE IT TOO
Eggmind chapter 20 . 10/22/2020
Yeah, i’m out. The author is such a whiny bitch and the story is just becoming a crack-fic with a harem cliche.
15,966 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »