Reviews for Chuck vs His Reality
baldcoder chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Great story! I really liked it.
LillyHalliwell chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
The last two chapters were completely unexpected but brilliant!
LillyHalliwell chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Morgan always finds trouble.
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I feel like this definitely should have happened in the show. All the other agents have contingency plans, I'm surprised Chuck never thought of one himself.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Wow just finished this Oct. 3 2015. Loved it! Yeah we all knew Chuck was suppose to be taken out by Casey. Glad you went there. You write very well I like the way it flowed. Chuck will always be my favorite show.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
So far really good. Loved the banter between Casey and Chuck. Great. Explores the potential that was always there
michaelfmx chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
When reviewing completed stories I try to address them to potential readers rather than the writer (sorry Go Chuck Go), which is sometimes hard to do without giving away spoilers. This story, and its sequel 'Chuck vs The Long Flight' are a must read for any Chuck fan. They are based in and around end of season one and really bring all that we love about Chuck to them. Chuck realizes the situation he is in (yes he makes some erroneous assumptions along the way that make it more exciting) and makes some decisions. These two stories show a confident Chuck try to take control of his life, and throws Sarah's into disarray.

If you like stories that have their share of angst, but were love ultimately reigns, then these stories are for you. I strongly urge you to read them. You will not be disappointed.
jdbear1974 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Excellent story. You wrote this story in 2007 and I am reading it in 2014 after falling for "CHUCK". I truely enjoyed the storyline. This possibility is something that could happen if one person is not truthful to another.
jeli chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
that is so sad! great story though
s-david-m chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Really good start. Looking forward to seeing Chuck's resourcefulness!
helciakuras chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
are you going to resume writing this? i think it'd be great if you did seeing as i really want to read on but cannot. It's a good story and shows Chuck in a stronger light.
read7585 chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Powerful story, so poignant. Loving the woman he thinks is assigned to kill him. I loved the ending where Chuck pours his heart out to Sarah who can't respond because of the drug. I don't think he would believe her anyway.

Thank you. I need to read the sequel now.
NickyR chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
I know chuck has to be patient, but hes right, enough is enough, and he is not a yoyo. she cant have her cake and eat it too.
NickyR chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
W0w! I wish I could see sarah's face after seeing that, and then the awkward silence that probably will ensue on their date. I also love the fact that sarah doesn't even realize her feelings yet!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/28/2009