Reviews for Ratchet, Danny and Clank
Ruby 1334 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Awesome!
Explanations and everything!
Ruby 1334 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Oh yaay! Is it a cheat? Hard out chapter!
Ruby 1334 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Night to you too! :D I'm interested as to how everyone's going to react about nefarious.
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Woah, awesome idea! :D
Let's see just how different this story will make the game then!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I'm totally a fan of both! :D
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
eventyraren chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
this looks loke a good story so fare. so what hapend next? Update soon ok.
Birdface chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
ooh nice story:). i really enjoy crossovers and they are always interesting. this one is pretty cool. i have seen some of the Danny Phantom shows, and i've played the R&C series up to the 4th one. (yeh im getting off topic) so anyways, nice story! i hope you write more!
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
pretty good.
ChanceFan chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
Wow! Great chapter!

Now that Ratchet knows 'bout Danny secret, it would be easier to trust each other, don't they?

Plz continue!
Spackle chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Awesome story. Great idea too! I love Ratchet and Clank and Danny Phantom. Update soon!
T-REX the TWIZZLE chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
i really like that his secret identity is still safe from almost every one and i think it would be cool if it stayed that way, but that's just me. keep updating please. :-)
Fortune Glyph chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Yay you updated! Great chapter! Update soon!
LostProphet chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Gah! OMG I love this story! It's just too damn cool!
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Yay you updated! Oh, I just had an idea, what if you could play Danny in Ratchet and Clank? That would be cool... Any-who, post another chapter soon (on any of your stories).
Shining Zephyr chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
I happen to have almost every game in this series... the one for the PS3 is the only one I'm missing.

Dang. This is a sweet story. My fave game is the second one, and I planned on doing a crossover sometime, but I have too much other stuff to work with. So...

I'll be reading this one!

THIS IS FLIPPING AWESOME! So dang in character, Moonlight!

~Shiny-sama