Reviews for Confidant
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Whoa, I did *not* see that coming! This is one of the best Tin Man fics I've read. Poor Glitch, he's been through so much.
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Thank you so much for this story. I had actually pictured Azkadellia as being Ambrose's daughter. I mean...look at the eyes...and Ambrose is really close to the Queen. Great job.
Janey Aurora chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
**claps** Wonderful!
catycatcat4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
loved it very sad
The Undying Mongoose chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Poor Ambrose...

Very sweet, very sad story. Well done!
SEEKER-2000 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
whoa.

holy whoa.

im SO impressed by this story. i really wish it was multi-chapter! consider writing more to it! it really rocks just that much!
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Whoa...that was very powerful. The last section was amazing. I loved it.
RottenLullaby chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw, it makes so much since..the dark hair & eyes. The intelgence. Yes. Soo well written. Poor Ambrose. :/
Scarlet Snidget chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Beautifully written. I'm curious, did you realize the "Omaha" "Ahamo" thing yourself? That's really quite clever...
slyprentice chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was absolutely smashing! Poor Ambrose! He deserved so much more than what he received. I wonder how he'll feel once he realizes who DG is? I hope to see more like this!
Grignard chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I knew someone else thought that Ambrose would be somehow involved with Lavender Eyes especially with the last scene where they were standing with each other and the parents with light hair and the girls with dark. A well written story. You got the angst down without making it too morbid. Keep writing.
beelzemongirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
*Squeals* Oh my god! This was so adorable! What if Azkadellia really was his daughter? Oh the drama! I loved this. I figured Ambrose and Lavender had something going on.
bdlywrttn chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I love all the Tin Man fics popping up, and this one is so good!

You did so well with all that sadness. Ambrose/Glitch did seem like a figure with a little more tragic a past then we saw. Very well done! :-)
Sokai chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Yeah, cuz HOW much of a slap in the face would that have been if they DID have a boy and HAD named him after her former lover? I would've snapped and bitch slapped her LoL

Anyway, I absolutely loved the whole mini-series, and even though I myself am also monstrously busy with work/school and other stories, I'm "unfortunately" gonna write a whole new adventure for this. LoL But a oneshot, first, though, about Az, most likely. There's a lot of the O.Z. that's still "confusing" and needs to be cleared up before I write my full story...

ANYWAY! You don't care. LoL This was very good, trust. :) Thanks for writing it! _