Reviews for Humanity's Last
Luetin09 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Any plans to update this? Also, There's a separate Supreme Commander section you can move your fic over there if you want too...
Attrition chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Are you continuing with this?
The Doorstopper chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow! Great story, very detailed. Great job!
MaulMachine chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
It is in fact the only Supreme Commander story on the site, though there are sites dedicated solely to SupCom fanfics, so this if far from the only one. We're also encouraged to keep stories for games within their respective categories, though it may be permissible in this case.

I do find it disheartening that so few people read the TA fanfics these days, but maybe we can get the admins to make a SupCom section.
Exdeamon chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
O, SupCom: forged alliance ficky. Isn't this the only Supreme Commander FF on teh site?

Well, if it is, you've honoured the game. Your descriptions, grammer, spelling, its all impecable. Its brilliant

But, you confuse me at points. As I knew it, the only living things on teh battle feild were trees, wild life, and the pilots of the ACUs and sub-ACUs. Even a tech3 seige-bot, the Titan or Percevial, are entirely robotic and AI controlled by the ACU, in an interface exactly like that in the game. But, sometimes, your commanders keep refering to the bots and tanks and such as if they had pilots in them. is this intentional, as if they've developed an attachment to the units they created?

Either way, this is good. Its a shame I'm the first reveiwer.