Reviews for Untethered
sell chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Sabemos hoje que o que aconteceu no episódio 'Untethered' foi bem pior do que esta versão. Mesmo assim gostei muito desta fic, e gosto muito quando Eames torna-se guardiã de Bobby. Ele tão grande, mas vulnerável, e ela tão pequena, mas feroz em protegê-lo...lindo! Continue a escrever Bobby/Eames.

portuguse.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Be still my heart! That story was heart-breaking, but in a good way! You wrote their personalities SO well! The fact that Bobby was clinging to her like a child was touching. And go Eames for making everyone get the hell out of the room! Good job.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
God, why couldn't it have been like this? LOL

It wasn't even close! I hated how he left in the episode...grr!

~Snyder~
giulia chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
A lot of compliments, this fic is very beautiful
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Throw us a frickin' bone, indeed! Even Frank Goren sees what's going on and that means it's clearly the most obvious thing on the planet. (Don't you love my logic?) I have to admit, this episode tempted me to write post-eps before the episode aired, too. I liked this version a lot better than the episode, which is really saying something considering I've watched it three times. If only... Thank you for this, the 937th way you've found to hook up Bobby and Alex.
charlieboy chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Awesome! Jeesh, I wish the actual show had this in it!
Coney Island chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I'm logging in for you - I usually never log in. I just lurk. Seriously, though, you did such a great job on it. - points to the me, logging in to show love again - not something that happens often. I'll be sending friends over to read it. Great job!
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Great story! I'm really excited about tonight's episode too! I hope it ends this way too!
Alliani chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
if only, if only, if only this would happen during the ep! great story
julisamay chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
*sigh* I hope they have something remotely lose to this, I truly do. That was wonderful and very well written. Well done!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
*jaw drops* Love it. Amazing job. Everything's just...like, perfect.

Last night, I saw a commercial for this Thursday's CI and seriuosly starting twitching and babbling. I wanna see it so badly, but sadly, nine is my curfew on weeknights. *twitches* I seriously sat on our couch, on the edge of my seat, going, "Ahbahdahbahdah", etc (mumbling incoherently, I guess), and "I have to watch it!" I so hope my parents let me stay up to watch it, because it looks REALLY awesome.

Anyway. Enough of my babbling. Great fic, and I can't wait to see if any of your ideas were actually put into the episode. *crosses fingers*
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
WOW amazing

you are lucky get to see the episode tommorow I live in canada and have to wait till Sundayy but I am like you and can't wait

this is going to be a very difficult case for both Booby and Alex and it will truly bring them closer

I love the story I love how even Ross listend to Eames

and Yes Eames can handle him

he is big but he is truly a big teddy bear
shippergrl25 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
LOVE IT! HOPE sOMETHINg LIKE tHis REAllY HappEns!
spookycc chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Great story, even tho I'm only a friendshipper. :-)

Fess up, did you get that nose-to-nose idea from Stabler and Kathy in SVU "Paternity"? :-)

spookycc
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I hope this episode will turn out something like you wrote. I'm claustrophobic, so it'll be hard for me to see that scene where he's strapped down, but I'll get through it. I'll just keep this in mind. Good writing.