Reviews for Fate & Destiny
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I LOVED that Takumi moment at the beginning.
DazzleQT chapter 26 . 2/13/2009
AHH your story made me cry!

haha takuya and izumi's child would be so cute ]

can i borrow aoi for a fanfiction? dont worry i'll give you credit
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 26 . 12/20/2008
That was amazing! I can't believe that Takuya left again [what was that jackass doing anyways? :(...] but it was AWESOME when he came back and now they're getting married and I don't care they have a son already, he's adorable, i know it, and IT'S A HAPPY ENDING AFTER ALL!

SQUE!

:D
kzrtk chapter 26 . 8/17/2008
This is an AMAZING story!

and your writing is amazing...all of it is just great!
xoxo Juniebug chapter 26 . 4/19/2008
This was a beautiful story, every little bit of it.
cancercute chapter 26 . 3/4/2008
omg again! this story really got to me. Aw!

i just hate the fact that the story has to end.

it was dramatically beautiful.

i loved every little piece of it.

it was so sweet.\

I'm really sad that i finished the last chapter.

this is very beautiful.

this fic is so magnificent. i wish that u cud make more takumi fics. oh... this thing is cute! C:

gud luck in ur in-progressed fic.

im looking 4ward to your "All's fair in love and skatE" fic.

More power to you!
cancercute chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
omg. another so cute chapter. Chapter 12! i really like the part of Fate and Koichi.. it is so cute. i love it! C:
cancercute chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
omg! chapter nine was like wow! i can really imagine takuya run his hands through his hair. && when u said it was a turn on, it definitely was! C:

oohh, && i also loved the part where Izumi slid her hands on his abdomen and all those mushy stuff.

it was so sweet! C:

i totally love it! C:

hope u make more Takumi fics. :D
DELiRi0US chapter 25 . 2/8/2008
hello, miss talented! keep the good stories coming for i thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. it ended way too fast in my opinion! BUT.. please know i will cry if you one day decide to kill off all the characters of a later story. BYE FOR NOW!
Pocketbook chapter 26 . 2/5/2008
Hi again, it was sad that he left, but he made up for it with the special question. Man! Like all stories, it's gonna end. I wish it could just go on forever...forever...and ever, but that is a ton of work to write out someone's life, lol. Takuya would be a really awesome dad I bet. Love the ending. see ya. I'm gonna reread this whenever I'm down. Thx so much for writing it. There's no work to reviewing so no need to thank me for it, but your so welcome.
Pocketbook chapter 25 . 2/5/2008
Here I am! Reviewing the last chap! This was by far one of the best stories I've ever read. I'm not afraid to admit it, I cried at the end. I was so happy for them! I can't believe it's over! I think I'm gonna cry...again. Oh yeah! You are definitely going on my favorite author list and this is goin on my favorite stories! Well, I'm outta here, I'll check out your other stories. Bye for now!
Pocketbook chapter 24 . 2/1/2008
So Takuya is going back and Izumi won't be there, this is going to be interesting! upadte soon! :)
Pocketbook chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Hi, I don't know if I read all of the last chapter b/c my computer is BEING A DORK! It cuts off the last half of the chapter. I got to the paragraph when Izumi has "Deja vu". anyways, the part I read was good and sad. Update soon!:) actually a frowny face is more appropriate :( (cause Taki died)

It's funny, this month is kind of depressing, I'm reading Hamlet, Takuya died, what's next?
Pocketbook chapter 23 . 1/30/2008
!What! Takuya dies!(do u type fast or do u hav the chapters ready?) !Takuya dies!Takuya dies!
mayouh101 chapter 21 . 1/28/2008
Please update faster. Can't wait to see what's next .