Reviews for Boy Disease
NigerianGeek chapter 8 . 6h
I get the feeling that Taylor knows.
Also Chad's... kinda a d*ck in this isn't he? He keeps blowing up at everyone (all of who technically have done nothing wrong), like boy chill
Soo damn cute!
a known gay chapter 24 . 1/10
THIS WAS SO GOOD I CRIED LIKE EIGHT TIMES
Fern chapter 24 . 2/3/2016
I've been reading this fic like 5 times a year since 2008.
Ellie chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
I screamed this entire chapter, this is so adorable I can't
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
Oh, I loved so many parts of this chapter. Like the Enchanted reference and how Ryan drove Sharpe nuts with songs the minute he stepped in the door. Oh, so wonderful.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
So, SO obvious, but in a way that isn't pushy and is fun. Very nice.
johnlock-and-marmalade chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
this is possibly one of the most frustrating things ive ever experienced why dont they get together dammit! (great fic though)
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
This story was absolutely adorable. I loved every chapters until their first kiss. Then, it was huge unnecessary drama based on a misunderstanding, it was sooo frustrating to read. But, the last chapter was pretty awesome, and so gay. It was my first HSM fanfiction, now I'm gonna have high expectations haha
OnceInaBlueMoon7 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Aww that chapter was just so cute! I really enjoyed reading this fic!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE YOU'VE CREATED-SOOO AMAZING! I'M MAJORLY FANGIRLING OVER HERE! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME JOB! YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER AND STORYTELLER! SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! AHHHH! I LOVE IT!
-Smiley
OTPhan chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
I'm crying right now this is amazing i
IcySprings chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
This made me tear up... Multiple times.
It was really well-written and I enjoyed reading all of it no matter how sad it made me.
Good job.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
This is so wonderful! I love it!
SlashyMcGee chapter 24 . 6/2/2013