Reviews for Boy Disease
SapphireTheFourth chapter 1 . 1/17
That was so beautifully written. Like- LEGIT. I can't even- my emotions, man. I don't usually like romances that get all complicated and stuff but the moments them guys had, the way it was built up...I believed in em. And you- the AMAZING author did that. The Story's great.
Wicked Princess chapter 24 . 12/5/2017
Why did it have to be Chad and Ryan?instead of Chad and Taylor?I mean ugh so disgusting
Tshimangadzo chapter 19 . 12/5/2017
Why did Chad have to break up with Taylor? It's not right and Ryan and Chad are so like EEEEUUUWWWW!
CrimsonFox141 chapter 24 . 12/6/2017
This was the most frustrating experience of my entire life and it has made me both despise and worship you as an author (and by despise I mean in a way like a kid who's not allowed to have dessert). On the other hand, I think you have an amazing talent as an author. I read this whole thing in one go and I really loved it. Well done.
Shadow chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
Maldita friendzone
Jenxs chapter 16 . 10/13/2017
some body kick that wanna be boy next door ass mf IM SSSSSOOOOOO tired of him ducking up my ship!
Jenxs chapter 9 . 10/12/2017
getting hott all over again
NigerianGeek chapter 8 . 3/30/2017
I get the feeling that Taylor knows.
Also Chad's... kinda a d*ck in this isn't he? He keeps blowing up at everyone (all of who technically have done nothing wrong), like boy chill
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
Soo damn cute!
a known gay chapter 24 . 1/10/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD I CRIED LIKE EIGHT TIMES
Fern chapter 24 . 2/3/2016
I've been reading this fic like 5 times a year since 2008.
Ellie chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
I screamed this entire chapter, this is so adorable I can't
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 3/24/2015
Oh, I loved so many parts of this chapter. Like the Enchanted reference and how Ryan drove Sharpe nuts with songs the minute he stepped in the door. Oh, so wonderful.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
So, SO obvious, but in a way that isn't pushy and is fun. Very nice.
johnlock-and-marmalade chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
this is possibly one of the most frustrating things ive ever experienced why dont they get together dammit! (great fic though)