Reviews for Boy Disease
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 3/24
Oh, I loved so many parts of this chapter. Like the Enchanted reference and how Ryan drove Sharpe nuts with songs the minute he stepped in the door. Oh, so wonderful.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/22
So, SO obvious, but in a way that isn't pushy and is fun. Very nice.
LoonyThestral358 chapter 18 . 1/23
this is possibly one of the most frustrating things ive ever experienced why dont they get together dammit! (great fic though)
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
This story was absolutely adorable. I loved every chapters until their first kiss. Then, it was huge unnecessary drama based on a misunderstanding, it was sooo frustrating to read. But, the last chapter was pretty awesome, and so gay. It was my first HSM fanfiction, now I'm gonna have high expectations haha
OnceInaBlueMoon7 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Aww that chapter was just so cute! I really enjoyed reading this fic!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE YOU'VE CREATED-SOOO AMAZING! I'M MAJORLY FANGIRLING OVER HERE! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME JOB! YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER AND STORYTELLER! SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! AHHHH! I LOVE IT!
-Smiley
ScisaaclyKogan chapter 24 . 8/9/2013
I'm crying right now this is amazing i
IcySprings chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
This made me tear up... Multiple times.
It was really well-written and I enjoyed reading all of it no matter how sad it made me.
Good job.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
This is so wonderful! I love it!
SlashyMcGee chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
LOVE!
LavenderSpice chapter 24 . 5/16/2013
SO cute, but dang did it take those boys forever to figure themselves out! I secretly loved the expense though :) The Ryan & Chad interactions/flirting were so well done and sweet. I could easily fall in love with your characterization of these two. Plus it was well written & interesting

LavS
thatgirlinthepictureisme chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
THIS FUCKING FIC it actually made me cry it was so good :')
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
I really want to cry right now :'( poor ryan!
azelia chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
I have never wanted to rip troy boltons eyes out so bad in my life. He is getting in the way! :'( Two huge thumbs up for this book :D
FishySundial chapter 24 . 11/13/2011
Great job!

Your fanfic made me cry. And in my whole life I have only cried for two fanfics: I Choose My Life by .After-x and this one.

I loved the emotions that you put into the story, but I felt that after all the build-up to the final chapter, Chad and Ryan got back together a little too easily... But maybe that's just me. :) Looking forward to reading more of your fanfics! ;)):)