Reviews for Kisses
Cerulean Pen chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
oh my god that was so goddamn sweet I feel like I have to go punch a wall now to cope with how ungodly sentimental this amazing story made me feel
twistedxdark chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
D'awww! I just fangasmed like a million times lol. God I love this! 33
Jane Austentatious chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I adore this so much. I do hope you write more Ellie/Alan fanfiction in the near future! there is a serious lack of them! :D

xx
Eulalie Moire chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This is really wonderful writing and I love Ellie's little speech about not having colorful feathers and such. That made the story. I thought it was very in-character on both sides.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Well, I told you I'd get around to reading the next chapter! :) Wow, so well written. You really capture the characters of Grant and Ellie. I find them hard to write, but I'm inspired by your take on them. I love that you made Ellie into a go-getter, and yes, even a feminist. I don't blame her for reacting that way to Harris-he was very rude and obnoxious, and definitely intimidated by Ellie's intelligence. I like how you portray Ellie's and Grant's take on it. Ellie, thinking doesn't Alan care? And Alan thinking it fairly obvious as to what happened. I like how you write Alan as not one to show emotion, while Ellie goes through several emotions at once, and in the end reflects that he loves her. Your take is very entertaining and very believable. I'd love to know what happened between the first chapter and this one-what events occurred that finally brought Alan and Ellie together. I notice you haven't updated since December. It might be due to busy life, writer's block, or other things, but I really hope that you'll be inspired to write more. Your fic is a pleasant reminder that although I may not be into writing Ellie and Alan, I can definitely enjoy other writers' takes on them. Great work!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I have to admit...although I'm not a fan of Ellie/Alan (I'm more of a Ellie/Ian fan), I really enjoyed how you wrote them. I love how Ellie is doing everything she can to get Grant interested in her, and, Grant, being who he is, is so wrapped up in his passion for paleontology that he misses all of the signals. There were several parts that made me smile, such as the ending, Ellie's thoughts about sleeping with Grant, and how he thinks she really just wants to meet for dinner to work on her paper. Great work. Ellie is really forward in this-very cool to see a strong female character go after what she wants. I love your writing too-very well done and fluid!

BTW: I noticed you had Alan/Ellie/Ian listed under your favorite pairings on your profile. Do you mean you see them in a love triangle type fic, or Ellie dating both Alan and Ian at the same time? Just curious. I'm a fan of a love triangle for the three of them! :)
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Aw! I've ALWAYS thought that these two were the perfect couple! I loved the fact that she decided to wait! He'd find out sooner or later, and there is indeed no rush! Anyway, I hope you continue writing this story! It's so sweet and it reminds us all that sometimes we do have to pay attention to the facts regardless of our emotions! Great work-I LOVED it!
YappiChick chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Great job! I hope you continue with this story! :D :D
SpaciKaci39 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
i really like its so well written, i think it captures their personalities perfectly. Especially Alan's. I actually saw the first movie for the first time about a month ago, but I loved the book. I was pleasantly suprised that in the movie Alan and Ellie were kinda seeing eachother cuz in the book they werent...anyway. i really enjoyed reading this it would be kool to read more. hint, hint. :)
oltha-heri chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I like this one this one the prose is subtler than in the last chapter. I liked it.
vinny2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This story is hot. I love it. I';m generally not a big fan of using the already established characters becuase I'm afraid I won;'t stay in the spirit of the characters. You however pulled it of with great ease. I wish I could do that. Until then, I'll settle with my original characters.
Jedd the Jedi chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is very excellent stuff! Yes, the Alan/Ellie backstory is one worth telling, and one you've told very well! Sweet, whimsical and carrying the same vibe as the characters from the films. Very nice!
miruvor chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very nice- it's good to see someone who doesn't portray Alan as completely paranoid and bitter. Hope you get more reviews next time, as this is definitely worth reading.
oltha-heri chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
If you were any denser, you’d be a fossil.

Oh that line was perfect.

I loved the whole thing though.