Reviews for Now and Forever
Zander L. Jones chapter 8 . 5/31
Zander L. Jones chapter 19 . 5/31
I love Lupin! And of course Tonks!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 36 . 5/21/2014
Phoenixknight57 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Er, not Matthew. The Lupin's first and only son was Theodore "Teddy" Remus Lupin.
Luferius chapter 36 . 6/10/2013
I know I'm late to the party, and this is the only fic of yours I've read so far. I thought it was immensely well written and for that reason I've ordered the books you've written from Amazon. I have a couple of questions, though.

First, I was wondering if you're the same Lynda Sappington that wrote the book on sculpting for self-taught people. I figure you probably are, considering the cover photo depicts a horse drawn carriage sculpture, but I could be wrong.

Second, I understand that this is a sequel to another series. However, I'm limited on time and can't peruse as vast a number of fics as I used to, having a ton of them that I'm currently reading, while working on two or three of my own. My question here is, why does Harry refer to Dumbledore as "Grandfather"? Is it a pet name, since that's one of the roles that Dumbledore filled (at least partially) in the canon? Or is it just something you came up with? I'm not complaining, it just threw me off. I understand that Dumbledore could be related to Harry somehow, but he's neither James' or Lily's father, or grandfather. In fact, I'm lead to believe that he might not even be related to him at all, or extremely distantly at best. This is supported by the fact that the Dumbledore family hadn't lived in Godric's Hollow the entire time. Though I do know that this story was started before the ending to Jo's epic saga.

I'd appreciate you getting back to me when you find the time. If not, that's fine. I know authors are fairly busy.
Noble Korhedron chapter 36 . 6/6/2013
That was a nice ending, but I wanted more... :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 25 . 6/6/2013
Agreed. A spy who is exposed is quite useless for any further covert work. End. Of.
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Ugh - poor Harry... :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Poor Harry! :-)
Nytefyre chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
This was a wonderful, mostly relaxed and nice story. I loved seeing the events leading up to the marriage and the wonderful honeymoon. Having been to Maui for both vacations and my honeymoon - I loved that aspect too. It would have been interesting to see the magical side of the islands, but it was great seeing H&G go muggle. One thing that seemed unresolved was the Ravenclaw spy... given his insistence on following rules, how could he be upset about his DE relatives? Well.. not so much unresolved, as I would have loved to see his hypocrite bubble popped.

Anyway, loved seeing this universe fleshed out more and thanks for posting!
Tomon chapter 36 . 1/12/2013
And they lived happily ever after ;)
Very nice story and worth sequel to both your main tales
papercup428 chapter 24 . 10/1/2012
You've written some great stories here! I can't believe it took me so long to find them.

I know it probably doesn't matter now as you wrote these so long ago, but you mention Hannah Abbot in this chapter and I'm fairly certain you killed her back in The Refiners Fire. Just thought I would mention it..
Witch Firebolt chapter 36 . 8/23/2012
Love your stories, and would love to have seen this story continue. I'm new Fanfiction, and love having something great to read while recouping from double knee replacement.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 36 . 2/15/2012
Great story, love the honeymoon.
Stephanie O chapter 36 . 11/8/2011
Loved this story! It was a much quicker read than the others, so it only took me a few days to read. After reading about their honeymoon, now I really want to go to Hawaii! :)