Reviews for breathless
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm wondering where I was when this was published because I'm certain I would have read this.

I always liked this writing style.
serenityedwards chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Good but kinda dumb too stop in the middle
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow! This was so beautifully written!
Meya chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Really good!

Next chapter?
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
D: Very sad. I love how you've written it though... It's short, yet it conveys a lot of emotion. I don't think I would be capable of writing something like this. OTL

Great work!
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
It's so beautiful!
BlueGreenApples chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
WOW! I loved this characterization of Sasuke! Great job, Miko-chan. :3 I really like the italicized thoughts/true meanings, it gives the whole drabble a deeper feel. :)
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love this. It's a wonderful look into Sasuke's perspective, and the idea of Sakura seeing him in his full cursed-seal mode has always interested me.

Awesome job. :D
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
...ahh...that is nice...I like your style...It is very interesting and refreshing. I like your descriptions too (the second sentence though is a bit messy...maybe you should fix it a little?)

Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
u r fanfiction next top mean author! XD

in 460 words, u made a story with a detailed intro, plot, and conclusion.

do u know some author wrote 45 chpts and she has yet to make her point across?

the only thing i got out of hers was 'never rd long stories...'11 times out of 10 they r not done... n never wil amazing! also, i want to no how to post a story cause i have a really good 1 shot but i dont no how 2 post anything...

anyway...loved the story
sakuraxkisu chapter 1 . 1/11/2008

I'M DEFINITELY FAVING YOU (both the fanfic and as an author)!

A) Because you're such an amazing author

B) Your descriptions are indepth

C) Your fanfics are full of emotion

XD I loved the last line-it was fluffy, sweet and just plain love!

I just generally the loved all the descriptions :D I WILL talk to you soon (I PROMISE!)
Teh Pocky Ninja chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
OMG so pretty! You've probably heard it a million times before, but it's awesomesauce!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 12/9/2007