Reviews for Vulnerable
Igneous Pride chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
... Im confused, are you not writing this anymore, or are you looking for feedback as to what we think should happen?

This story is interesting, Id like to see it continued.
remuslives chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
oh, ok. are you watching the third season? this could've been really good had you kept going. but oh well. thanks for at least letting us know what happened.
remuslives chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
awe, poor gabriel. his mom's a bitch.
remuslives chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
oh, so good.
remuslives chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
remuslives chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
remuslives chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
seriously interesting. unique.
remuslives chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
oh hell, that would suck.
remuslives chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
huh, different. and interesting.
spankingfemfatale chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
It's too bad season two killed your muse for this story as I really liked it :(
spankingfemfatale chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Great chapter hun! I see much improvement in a lot of areas of your writing! You did a great job portraying Gabriel's inner struggle to make his mom happy by not becoming a failure in her eyes as she saw his father. I liked how Clair was touched and mortified by the memories played out in front of her and how you threw in a subconscious backlash of her own father when Gabriel and his father talked. There was a lot of good imagery in your descriptions, and I can't wait to read more!
spankingfemfatale chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Neat premise! I love your ideas, but like another reviewer commented, your chapters are a bit short. You might get more folks to check out your story if you condensed all your chapters into one. Also, sometimes your sentences get a bit choppy and hard to understand. It makes it hard for the reader to know where your story is going. Try getting a beta reader to help edit for you, or try reading each sentence by itself and ask yourself if it makes sense on its own without any other surrounding sentences. I find that helps me when I'm editing my stories. Other than that, I think your idea of having Clair's essence absorbed because her power is healing herself is very imaginative and intriguing. I look forward to reading more of your fic D
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
awesome chappie! i love it! :D :P :)
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
awesome! :D :P :)
Blue-Eyed-Blonde90 chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Oh interesting. I'm intrigued. Definetely keep this up. I wanna see what you'll do with her and gabriel, rather than Sylar.