Reviews for Alternate Realities: Hound of the Dark Earth
C.M. Kearney chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
LOL with the baring breasts thing. Hahahaha xD But are you relying on Wiki for Cu's story? While it's informative, it's not the only source most can rely on. That's why I prefer to read the translations of pros on their personal pages. :P But I really like this. So with just one last remark on the women's boldness, I'd say my little HoneyBu-I mean COUGH, Cuchulainn's first CONSCIOUS introduction to 'foreign' anatomy probably spurred that manly urge to womanize in his later age. And here I say, "WTFBBQMEGAFCK! ARGH!"
C.M. Kearney chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Dizzy... _

So, I hope my favorite character still retains his, um, notable personality in your fic. lol
deota chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Saw your trailer on Youtube it was awesome. I really liked the music. I'm planning on watching Beowulf tonight, I was originally gunna wait till it came out on dvd, but u kinda tempted me to watch it...if all the music is as good as the song in your video I might buy the soundtrack. somehow i'm thinkin this is gunna be the start of another great story, I like the plot already. Anyways can't wait to read more, though you might have some trouble if your managing two stories at once.
deota chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Added it to my favourites. I didn't tink you'd start this story already. I'm also surprised that this story isn't rated M cause of how you made Cuchulainn's personality in your other story although I suppose his personality will be different from before. Is Setanta, Cuchulainn, or ar they different people, and did u come up with the story of the God of light, and Darkness, or is it real from some ancient civilization.