Reviews for The Teapot Dilemma
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Good job.
ShimmyNinja chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Gah, you made me cry. Again. Why do all your stories do this to me?

You awesome.
Water-Soter chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oi! Jeez Raph, let's not get all emotional or something. Heh, loved this story though it was still very sad.
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aww, that's really cute. Sad too, but that's what you were going for, so well done. I like the ending a lot...it's those Leo/Raph moments that get to me. Lovely little fic!
T420000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
m that is very sad adn touching. I'm reading the stories you write about family members missing, your very insightful and patioate in these writings. Short yet sweet and I like that. So much so that I posted a link sahying it was not my story on the forum for the kids to come adn read your stories.

I hope you get many reviews.
princessebee chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
It's perfection. What more can I say? It's beautiful. Beautiful internal monologue perfectly punctuated with a lovely brother moment at the end, particularly in keeping with how Raphael would handle it. *hugs for Leo and Raph*
Entropy chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very sweet chica )
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
You made the association very well! Something so simple often draw out great emotions. Enjoyed the Fic very much!
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Beautiful. Simple and yet somehow profound.
jaunt chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I loved this one too. Especially the ending. ;)
VGiselleH chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Nice little insight, and I loved the ending with Raph. Just the right tone to give the story some balance. That, and it's funny XD