Reviews for After the Fact
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
You killed him and yet I can't seem to find energy in me to hate the fact that you did.

you killed him and created a masterpiece out of it. -sobs-

thank you so much for sharing and creating this endless wonder.

thank you and more power to your talent!

-Tsuki-
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Thank you. For without this story, I would not have started crying, therefore I would have not felt a very uncomfortable sting in my eyes, therefore I would not have realized that my makeup is still in place at midnight. Thank you, for the reminder that I need to take it off.

ash
calliopechild chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I can never get over how unbelievably sad this piece is, or how well-written. All of the guys' reactions are perfect, and Mikey just about breaks my heart. Pretty much every time I read this piece, I just feel deeply sad and depressed, and then once I get over that, I feel like writing something like this. Translation: you're an excellent writer, as always. Thanks for such a great piece.
ShimmyNinja chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
*CRIES* *AGAIN*
haking17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wow...this is unbelievable...simply beautiful in such a heart wrenching way. You showcase the stages of grief so eloquently. I'm at a lost for words at the moment...

Great work! ;D
Cynlee chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I really do not care for angst, but this is extremely well-written. Brava!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Great story. I can see the family feeling like this if Leo were to die. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
caylender chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Fantastic, that's all I can really say. I love how you made each react. I thought their reactions were all in character. Very touching fic, it made me cry. Great job on this.
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was beautiful, my favorite kind of story...and yet, Raph's part was so short. I liked the last line, but what about the years in between? Are we to understand that he raged and grieved the whole time, not accepting it until years later? What happened? What did he do? I know this works well as a one-shot, but could you maybe add a short chapter giving us more about how Raph coped all those years?

But, more importantly, please update Lockdown. I'm begging you, again and again and again I beg you, please don't abandon that wonderful story. Please don't leave us on this cliffhanger for any longer. Please update. Ok, thanks.
Zombie Cordelia chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
this was incredible. you captured the stages so perfectly, for everyone. oh my god, i can't even articulate how intense this story is and how emotional it is making me. wonderful job!
princessebee chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
oh you... you... bloody... &*$%#!

tears, yes, on my cheeks as I read this. What I love about this is not just how wonderfully you encapsulate our boys' different personalities in each of their little snippets. It's how you also reveal how damn wonderful Leo was - how beautifully you portray HIS personality through their experiences.

Don, rising to the awful challenge and slowly coping. It's true - no matter how awful something is, as each day passes that state seems normal. How awful and twisted and bizarre, but inevitable. Darling Donnie, doing what he can to keep the family together.

Mikey, trying to immortalise his brother, needing to cling to him. It never being enough. This is where I started to cry.

I hoped more for Raph, would like to read more from Raph, but at the same time, it was perfect and didn't need anymore, even though I want more. Someone, it managed to get their whole fraught yet passionately loving relationship... the fact that Raph's is years later, that he's made tea he's not good with, that there's another cup there, that obviously this is something they did together, that he recalls words spoken to him... gah.

*loves this story all over* I wish I could write story about the Guys like this.
EntropyMage chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
wonderfully done chica! a great glimpse at the whole greiving process. Not too angsty, not too over done, perfect! Its hard to find a good read lately, but this was amazing! KUDOS! D
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Very bittersweet, sad, and angsty. Each brother remembering their fallen comrade in the only way they know how.

One with his tinkering.

Another with his creativity.

And a third with his unencumbered salute. The briefness of his part in this one-shot helped to augment that nicely, too.

The only one who's missing in this is Splinter.

And April.

And Casey.

Anyway, nice job!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Snora chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I normally lurk more than I review, but I couldn't not comment on this. It's simply fantastic. The aftermath of loss-you got it in one. Thank you for sharing this.
Lola Hard chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh... This is incredible. I... really don't know what to say. This is so real that you could feel it. All three parts are so perfectly in character for each of them, and so painful. And Raph's part is simply stunning. His actions have always spoke louder than words, and his pain is reflected in his very body and its language. "A red evening and a gray morning bode well for the traveling and the lost" - this line is absolutely beautiful... I loved this, it made me cry... Thank you.