Reviews for Demon in a Straitjacket
awesome more please
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 5 . 6/5
im so done. THIS IS SUNSHINE IN POSITION
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 3 . 6/5
thank god. i hate sakura with a damb passion
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
*crying* WHY!? WHY didn't you put Sakura on team 7!? *wailing* it would have been*sob* so much*sob*better for the sto-ho-ho-oreeeeey! Waa-ha-haaaaa! F**k you!*more wailing*... Sorry... had to get that out of my system... But still... That is a VERY shitty turn of events... But I will try to get through it...*single tear rolls down cheek accompanied by a small sob as I think of the painful horror I'm about to endure by reading the rest of this story*... VERY shitty turn of events...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Oooohhhh... So THATS why... Kill her... KILL her... KILL HER!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
What the f**k's up with Sakura? PLEASE tell me she ether dies or snaps out of it... I'd prefer it if she died though.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
Demon in a Straitjacket? Badass title.
Naruto bound in chains, living his life in a cell as an innocent killing machine with no concept of humanity? Dude this is freaking awesome!

*reads chapter 1-7*
... (-_-) so bored. This fic ignores the badass title and premise so it can stuff in nothing but touchy feely feelings.
TheMarioGamerGer chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Wow. Just wow. Great story, well written, only some grammar errors. Even if i know that you are not active, i would like to see a new chapter (Would be a great Harem story. Kurenai, Hinata and Anko (maybe even Tayuya, just because she could fit in great with Anko and a crazy Naruto.)
yindragonkiba chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Love it
metalfox chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Is there anymore planned for this
pikachucat chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Please update D:
Demoninside2 chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Please update
Qzh chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
dam it would of been great to see how Tsunade would interact with Naruto.