Reviews for Paranormal
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 7 . 9/29/2017
Holy shit this was good.
pikachucat chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
awesome
LolieG chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
At first I didnt want to read, but i was on a hunt for something up my ally (like this one) started with things like the Grudge & the Ring then i went to this place, cuz its been years since i last played F.E.A.R and i enjoyed the game so i was like "what the hell, I'll read it" so i did and I fucking enjoyed it! I also read it in 1 go. I didnt know what the heck was goin on until i read the explanation, but I DID know he wanted his necklace by the end of chapter 6 lol but it was SUPER AMAZING and I hope u write another one like this!
Tovarishch25 chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
Well the appearance of the white masked man is like the point man in F.E.A.R. except it was "good Naruto" behind the mask X) the fox ANBU were just like the Replicas from F.E.A.R. though the difference is instead of different ranks of them they just get stronger and stronger, the electricity men are obviously the Replica assassins in this story (despite their same appearance they are obviously different by name and their attacks, last I checked Replica assassins just claw you a few times and run/gallop off, the electricity men on the other hand do more than that and are extremely more agile to make it seem like they disappear since they don't have cloaking devices on them like the Replica assassins do)
The only ones I don't get is the red masked men (unless their the nightcrawlers in this story if you get my meaning) but yeah this is a good story in my books, well done ;)
Tovarishch25 chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
That would be the Auburn Memorial Hospital that was in F.E.A.R. Extraction Point that your talking about...I know what you mean by that, it scared the shit out of me time and time again when I first went through that godforsaken place "shivers" I still remember that damn nurse that scared the ever living hell out of me
I remember the "armored dudes" as you call them, they are heavy armors and I have no doubt in my mind that if Tsunade wasn't there with the ANBU the heavy armor woulda completely destroyed them, those asswipes are tougher than a motherfuck and they literally pack a hell of a punch too, and those fox mask ANBU that are in this story are almost just like the Replicas in the F.E.A.R. games too
Let's not forget about Alma's "nightmares" (well those things would be Naruto's "nightmares" in this story...), those "Shades" as those red eyed transparent fucks are called, and lastly (correct me if I'm mistaken on this one) from what I've read so far Minato is the Paxton Fettel in this story as well as Naruto being the Alma of this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Great.. Another delusional idiot who thinks the entire village thinks that way of naruto.. What you don't understand is your autism blocked out the other half of the villagers who just ignored him to avoid hurting a small child, one who held the kyuubi. Feel smart now? No? Well, your grammar and vocabulary need a serious fixing because apparently throwing it out the window for you the next best thing, because we totally need to read a fanfiction made by someone with the skills and mind of a three year old. I'm seriously done with the standards of you yaoi fangirls.. And what's wrong with yaoi you say? Well when the first fangirls appeared each one held shitty grammar and vocabulary skills. Just like the 5/6ths of the rest of them, and only around 7 out of 1200 has actual skills when writing a story, yours is basically the other 1200 with shitty inconsideration for grammar and vocabulary. I don't want to read a fuckin three year olds story unless it's my little brothers asshole, who the fuck want to read a story when the guy or girl is actually a teenager with skills at the level of a fucking three year old? I'm pretty sure I don't want to fucking read your fanfiction that's basically already one foot in the grave.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
DAMN good story
ISeemNew chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
I really love this story it was so awsome I hope you write more stories like this it's a really good one
Lil Kidny chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
I was really good at the end tears have been shed of how amazing the ending is and this is the best story I've every read and will remember always and never forget how good this story, So thank you for making this and Goodluck for your future stories I hope you make more stories like this
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Killing neji using minato and naruto? Cruel. Neji was a decent character who changed because of naruto. And you just got like what? All naruto lovers to hate you? Even I can understand that logic. Well considering you seem to want to be hated here at fanfiction.. I'm just gonna hurry on out of here.. Your either autistic enough to do that or your just masochistic and not in a good way.
grankhain chapter 7 . 5/13/2016
Urgghhh! I can't control the hot tears!
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
I cried, truly I did. The ending was beautiful done and well out thought. In my eyes, this is a Master piece, and certainly will welcome in favorite lists.
Banjo the Fox chapter 7 . 1/11/2016
Excellent final chapter, but left me with a few questions...
Banjo the Fox chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
Excellently done chapter, loved the reveal of Minato, but I feel that Jiraiya and Tsunade should not be spared as they played a part in his suffering. They were named his godparents and they abandoned him in Konoha.
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
Very good but confusing chapter.