Reviews for Pitterpatter
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/14
waah! nice pic!
itachi is so very HOT! damn!;)
itasaku forever!;)
the burrito chapter 1 . 4/23
zelai chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
actually read this when it came out way way back 2007. i'm not sure if someone else told you, now that i read it again though, i would have thought of this as the ending to the silk kimono and later the cathedral, verse but then again this came out much earlier. maybe its because they have the same jobs? and itachi likes to corner sakura in the not so usual places for both fics hehe :) i came to love itasaku cause of your fics, never got tired of reading them again and again. i seldom leave reviews though (ToT) sorry 'bout that... anyways, being a lurker to your fics for years, i'm still can't stop looking forward for more. ganbatte!
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/13/2013

/keels over and dies
Nejko chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really like it. There is just something in your writing that makes me wish all of your stories were really long, because the worlds you describe are so wonderful. That doesn't Mean i don't appreciatea good onesho, though :)
soph chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awww... such a sweet one shot :)
thetinroof chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Cute and sweet! Such a happy family :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was sweet, and cute. I liked it. I didn't think Itachi was overly OOC either.
gibergabber chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I meant to favorite you on the last story I reviewed. Damn it. Well, I liked this one too, so I don't mind reviewing it too.
crimsonbeauty622 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
sooo nice! _
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
SO MUCH LOVE! SO MUCH FLUFFINESS... I'm puking rainbows right now! Such an adorable story, I loved it very much, and like I always say this is your creation, therefore you're allowed to make your characters OOC if you see convenient, and in this case it worked marvellously well!

Thanks for writing this heartwarming story :)
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Honestly, he isn't OOC. You've made it so clear that Sakura has changed him. He's still stern, still forever observant and calculating, but he's just put those characteristics to his family, and not being an ANBU killing machine. Honestly, I'd consider this Ramen-verse. I looove all your stories by the way. I've been creeping on them all night! I love the children and I hope Mikoto gets her wish for more!
karinaOswag chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So adorable, keep on writing !
so is she having twins or did I read it wrong?
big bih buh chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
so perfect, there is no better word to define this fic! So beautiful, so loving ... is certainly high on my list of favorite *-* ItaSaku. At the top!