Reviews for Pitterpatter
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 6/18
This was sweet. I don't think you messed up Itachi's characterisation at all. Plus it's AU anyway.
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 1/16
Meh, You didn't slaughter his uber cool character. In fact, I think you added a very appealing aspect to it via fatherhood. I greatly enjoyed this!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Aw so adorable!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Loved it!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
waah! nice pic!
itachi is so very HOT! damn!;)
itasaku forever!;)
Marahuyo chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
/swoooooooonn
zelai chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
actually read this when it came out way way back 2007. i'm not sure if someone else told you, now that i read it again though, i would have thought of this as the ending to the silk kimono and later the cathedral, verse but then again this came out much earlier. maybe its because they have the same jobs? and itachi likes to corner sakura in the not so usual places for both fics hehe :) i came to love itasaku cause of your fics, never got tired of reading them again and again. i seldom leave reviews though (ToT) sorry 'bout that... anyways, being a lurker to your fics for years, i'm still can't stop looking forward for more. ganbatte!
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Interesting.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
SO MANY PREGGO!SAKURA FEELINGS ! Q AQ

/keels over and dies
Plsdeletethisprofile chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really like it. There is just something in your writing that makes me wish all of your stories were really long, because the worlds you describe are so wonderful. That doesn't Mean i don't appreciatea good onesho, though :)
soph chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Awww... such a sweet one shot :)
thetinroof chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Cute and sweet! Such a happy family :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was sweet, and cute. I liked it. I didn't think Itachi was overly OOC either.
gibergabber chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I meant to favorite you on the last story I reviewed. Damn it. Well, I liked this one too, so I don't mind reviewing it too.
crimsonbeauty622 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013