Reviews for The Mating Game
ankwhat chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
I really like this story and would like to see you finish it.
A Call to Arms chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
The source of the purge has been found. A group of regular FF users, Critics United, will post any story they don't like on their forum. Then they have all their members mass report it until the story is deleted. In their forum they say they hope to cause another purge soon.

They are not critics; they are bullies. They do not offer constructive criticism; they flame and poke fun. They like to call stories sh¡tfics, and call authors whose story they got deleted 'immature' and 'likely to b¡tch at them.' They often use heavy sarcasm and condescension in their supposed 'constructive criticism.'

Let us go and mass report them and their stories. The head of Critics United has MA sex scenes in her stories. Copy and Paste. Spread the word.

P.S. While I am not a writer the actions of Critics United still disgust me. You should see the things they say about stories obviously made by fourteen year olds. Instead of offering anything helpful they crush the writer's will to write and improve.

Also, if you want a laugh at Critics United's expense, look them up on encylopedia dramatica. Make sure you type ' ' with 'critics united' following.
InuAngelBaby chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
OMG!OMG!OMG! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE WRITING AGAIN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY AGAIN BEFORE FINISHING THIS STORY!
YaoiHellian chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Sadly I've been one of those few how had there things taken down but luckily I save everything. So...how do I sign?
ladytokyo chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Ladytokyo I agree if the Authors a chance to make the changes needed.
Minako Kitsune chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Ok, but for you to know I'm not very patient! please please new chapter *puppy eyes*
Crazyjess09 chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
yay i so cant wait for the next chapter heheh
White Empress chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Well...this is going to be interesting!
RolePlayGirl chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
cute
Ciel Lilis chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
you have to continue this story it is AMAZING i likeall your writing so pleeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaseeee eeee continue as soon as possible
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
Okay
SessyLover66 chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
well please come back safe and finish this story lol i been reading it from the beginning.
brz chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
So far this is awesome and I love it and can't wait to see what happens next Can't wait for the next update.
Crazyjess09 chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
i really hope that you come back and update this because its really good so please update soon
Nikkie23534 chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
Hey, I re-read your story, and fell inlove all over again! I was just wondering if/ when you will be posting a new chapter to this story. Please come back and add a new chapter. The story is very hot & would be a shame to see it fall by the waste side!

Please update this! Thank you for listening!

B reading U!