Reviews for A Careful Remedy
ashXbat chapter 8 . 11/24
This was a beautiful written masterpiece. The idea for this story plot is so original and I never would've thought I'd find a gem like this on this website. This teaches people to appreciate those you love and cherish them.
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 8 . 9/30
Been so hard to find good fanfiction to read lately and stumbling upon this masterpiece I couldn't wait to have free time to read it. thanks for writing this is wonderful it was a roller coaster from start to finish and I'll definitely live life as though I'm dying now
THANK GOD! The ending was brilliant and I 'm happy that I read this fanfic!
Hg247 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
...just beautiful... 3
mikidagreat chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
I really really enjoyed this story. I'm so sorry for not being able to write a better review right now-reading those last eight chapters was such an emotional roller coaster of "will he? won't he?" that I'm still shaking. That's a testament to your writing, I think. I just want you to know that someone really loved your work, even if I can't bring myself to describe what exactly I love about it.
TheUndertaker-27 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Man this was such a goood story. This is my Third time reading it and I still cry rivers. It comes to the point where I use a towel to clear away the tears instead of tissues.
azure sea chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
oh my god, still crying after reading this story for the 4th time *sob* and every time i want it to continue so that i can know what happens to them from now on. i really hope that their relationship will get better (and i want to read that, too! i am a sap) TT
wonderful and heart-wrenching and oh, you just know how to describe things and situations with your WORDS! so good... can't stop feeling somber now *cries*
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
KariRedlock chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh this story was so intense omg omg ;A; but i loved it ;u; I literally could not stop reading this c: the idea behind it was absolutely amazing, and I love how you portrayed all the main characters ;u;
left account chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
This is absolutely amazing. Great job.
KKtheRipper chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
You had me crying at every freakin chapter! It takes a lot to make me cry. You created such an amazing story from beginning to end. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! Thanks for writing this! o
Benevolence Black chapter 8 . 12/1/2013

Everything, and I mean everything, is so freaking perfect!
It's just… just… good job. Just… good job. There's really nothing else to say about it. I loved the idea, was kept on the edge of my seat with every sentence, and enjoyed every single moment I read this.
Thank you so much for writing such an awesome story and putting it out there for the public to see.
weepinbell chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
i don't read fanfiction very often anymore, but i make it a point to read this one every year during the holidays and it makes me cry every single time. thank you for this beautiful story.
11rooms chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
The first fics I've read in this web that made me cried like a river. This is also the first fic I give a review because this is soo amazingly good :')
Thankyou for writing this story, I love it so much ! I'm lookin' forward for another fics of yours
haydenliam chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I have got to say, you write some of the BEST fanfics! This story and Frog Prince kept me hooked! I didn't even realize you wrote both until just now; you rock! :)