Reviews for A Careful Remedy
THANK GOD! The ending was brilliant and I 'm happy that I read this fanfic!
Hg247 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
...just beautiful... 3
mikidagreat chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
I really really enjoyed this story. I'm so sorry for not being able to write a better review right now-reading those last eight chapters was such an emotional roller coaster of "will he? won't he?" that I'm still shaking. That's a testament to your writing, I think. I just want you to know that someone really loved your work, even if I can't bring myself to describe what exactly I love about it.
TheUndertaker-27 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Man this was such a goood story. This is my Third time reading it and I still cry rivers. It comes to the point where I use a towel to clear away the tears instead of tissues.
azure sea chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
oh my god, still crying after reading this story for the 4th time *sob* and every time i want it to continue so that i can know what happens to them from now on. i really hope that their relationship will get better (and i want to read that, too! i am a sap) TT
wonderful and heart-wrenching and oh, you just know how to describe things and situations with your WORDS! so good... can't stop feeling somber now *cries*
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
THIS MADE Me SO DEPRESSSED HOLY SHIT THIsS WWAS SO GOOD IM SOBBING FUCK YOU
KariRedlock chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh this story was so intense omg omg ;A; but i loved it ;u; I literally could not stop reading this c: the idea behind it was absolutely amazing, and I love how you portrayed all the main characters ;u;
left account chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
This is absolutely amazing. Great job.
KKtheRipper chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
You had me crying at every freakin chapter! It takes a lot to make me cry. You created such an amazing story from beginning to end. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories! Thanks for writing this! o
Benevolence Black chapter 8 . 12/1/2013

O_O
OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO GOOD! XD
Everything, and I mean everything, is so freaking perfect!
It's just… just… good job. Just… good job. There's really nothing else to say about it. I loved the idea, was kept on the edge of my seat with every sentence, and enjoyed every single moment I read this.
Thank you so much for writing such an awesome story and putting it out there for the public to see.
weepinbell chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
i don't read fanfiction very often anymore, but i make it a point to read this one every year during the holidays and it makes me cry every single time. thank you for this beautiful story.
11rooms chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
The first fics I've read in this web that made me cried like a river. This is also the first fic I give a review because this is soo amazingly good :')
Thankyou for writing this story, I love it so much ! I'm lookin' forward for another fics of yours
haydenliam chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I have got to say, you write some of the BEST fanfics! This story and Frog Prince kept me hooked! I didn't even realize you wrote both until just now; you rock! :)
caledon chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
holyshit this fic is so incredible and intense and just really wrenched at my heart. I was really holding my breath while reading and it's only at the last sentence that I finally managed to exhale in freakin relief, crying and laughing my arse off at the same time.

You have crafted something superb and wonderful and extremely unique. Thank you for the rollercoaster ride you've put my emotions through
Mimi the Brave chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Oh God, I'm so glad about the ending. I was already crying nonstop for the last couple chapters (listening to Wolf's Rain Soundtrack probably didn't help), but it was beautiful of course xD Awesome writing style, and I just love stories where Sora is the "darker" one.. I read this in one go even though it's now 4 am and I realized around 1 am that this was gonna take a while, but I just couldn't wait to read this till morning xD

It kind of reminded me of something I went through a couple years ago, and I think you described Sora's feelings perfectly, the way he realized he was always pushing Riku further away, only depending on him, not showing him that he still cares... It was like a stab to me, but in a good way xD

I hope you never stop writing and become an Author like Sora in this story!