Reviews for The Little Swan
Teddy2104 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
She's cute. But if Denethor was a young man and she was seven kid eight won't that be too much of an age gap.
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh it's so sweet! :)

I certainly think you write one of the best Denethor here. You really manage to capture his so complex personality, IMHO, and that's something to be proud of! Most authors have problems with this very 'grey' character (and so they make him totally black, which I think is far less interesting). BTW, Where were you when Peter Jackson needed you?

I also liked seven year old Finduilas, she's so cute!

Have you just stopped writing, or can I hope for other such stories? *puppy eyes* lol
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
A great story. Very well written.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Sweet! :D
Alaenor JS-XIII chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Ah, how sweet! It does a good job of showing Denethor as a very three-dimensional character, before he was driven insane by the Shadow. I like the way you showed his first meeting of Finduilas as such an innocent one, and that they were friends before they fell in love. Very touching. Keep up the good work!
Lilan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is probably the cutest fic about these two I've even seen. I so hope you'll continue it! I want more of your watercolor Finduilas...you made her so cool in this story. Thanks for a great read!

Lilan
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
What another great little story in the younger years of Denethor. I am glad to see him treated so. It gives perspective on how he could have the sons he does.
SusanMc chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
It is so nice to see someone make the effort to write Denethor as a character rather than a caricature! I also appreciate your attention to the timeline.
Ellynn chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aww, so sweet. I love it. :)

Good portrait of young Denethor. ;)
ElvishKiwi chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh, how sweet! This is very well done, nice characterization, well written, and a lovely storyline, and to top it all you obviously know your canon and have woven the feel of Tolkien's universe and culture into the story so well! You paint the scenes fantastically, I can see them in my mind as I read. Beautiful, beautiful writing.

Kudos!