Reviews for In Her Shadow
quteash chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
Oh PLEASE continue this! It's amazing. :) Randy's...twisted. xD John's cool, Maria's nice, Mickie's hyper. :D
WishxOnxAxStar chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
Great story I hope that you will update it soon
theblueberrymuffinatorrr chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
I love the story. Please update! xD
schmackie chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
this is such a great story! you HAVE to update this soon! PLEASE?
Sakura kunoichi no power chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
Not uderstance since Candice enjoyed but or, OR and that that wave jojo rare xD good the maize m sip aunk I

prefer the JeffxMaria Maria gives me a little bit one of grief that gachoque to one him even that that bad up

the ahh JEFF HARDY! jiji kisses

Bye n n
berrycharismatic chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
are there going to be any more updates
Rrea chapter 9 . 3/12/2008
DID YOU QUIT WRITING?-CAUSE YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME
Cena130 chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
i don't get what Chandice has to be so mad about, so what if Maria told Mickie first.

Great chapter and can't wait for the next one!
derivereine chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
you know, I really do love this.
101mizzpoet101 chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I LOVE YOU!

yes thankyou motherfucking god jesus christ! YOU finally updated!

"“I know, but bros before hoes.”

“And chicks before dicks. Yet, here we are.”

“You’ve weaved quite a tangled web here, Miss Muffet.”

Love their bickering bit lol hahaha... randy is soo fucking

HOTT!

update betch!
TJ Sparkles chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
I know that you don't like this story, but it's actually not that bad. It's starting to get good now. I hope you do decide to continue it or finish it out or whatever. I'm starting to get into it.

Oh, and I'm also starting on "The Champion and The Diva". I'll leave reviews.

Take care.
giftiebee chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
hmm
TragicallyDepressed chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
It's good but I see why you're running out of ideas.

A romance like this is hard to think of: Guy likes girl so he dates the girl's best friend who likes him back but she doesn't like the way he goes about it so now she comes up with a plan to date the guy's best friend to make him jealous.

It's a good complex plot but is there really romance anymore? It seems as though Randy is quite contempt with what he is doing to both of them. Maybe he just doesn't like Maria as much?

I don't know... but I am a fellow writer so I'll give you a tip. A change of heart. I know, I know, it's been done to death but it's the only way this romance can survive, Randy has to choose. Have a situation where Randy has to choose which way he's going to go and even before that, have a situation where Randy realizes what he's doing is wrong.

OR BETTER YET...

Near Death Experience!

Heh. I'm just throwing it out there.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
So devious. This Randy sounds like the Randy we know and love huh? Can't wait to see how Maria's plan turns out. For the record Maria/John making Randy/Candice jelous was a good idea keep it up!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
I know i know, yep yeah you too, okay everybody meet Mr. Me Too.

loved it, you finally updatd! this is def. my fav story by you because it has MANDY in it :-) lol...