Reviews for Audeamus
Aysha-Snape chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Thanks for zpur work, the fic was awesome, I like it very much, the pairing was so perfect, I really love Jazz because it's one of my favourite of Transformers, I really hope to see another story with Soundwave and Jazz. If I can ask you... i want your permission to translate this story in italian, because is really fantastic.

Thanks again for the story.

ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Oh dear Primus Almighty...

I'm so sorry, Jazz...

i.morgan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Naws, what a story. *wibbles*

The ending really got to me. The artist you're talking about, is it the same one you linked to me a few months ago? Because a few of these scenes look familiar in that artists style. (Man, I can't remember her name.)

EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is such a cute fanfic! I don't understand why there aren't more fanfics of this pairing? Jazz & Soundwave are so adorable together! And you wrote their characters perfectly! Just wonderful!
Daisydill chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wonderful story! I truly loved it!
XxYourXxDisasterXx chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
It made me cry! T.T So sad! I loved it though. Sorry it took so long to get to. ttyl and Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukah/ Happy whatever else you may celebrate.
NybCR chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh, hey, is this story by any chance inspired by tohjosakana's "Happy Family" picture over on deviantART? 'Tis very nice _

Really liked the story-bitter but still sweet. Love the idea of Soundwave and Jazz being Bumblebee's parents :3
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw... cute. Megatron being Soundwave's mentor would explain why him and Jazz ended up on different sides. So... Jazz and Soundwave raised Bee? And now Jazz is raising Rumble. Great fic!
Kenocka chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
"A few ‘cons who had refused the Autobots amnesty message that had declared turn yourselves in to be reformatted, and reprogrammed and forgiveness will be your; choose to resist and you will be terminated."

Reprogrammed and reformatted? Sounds like a form of control that DECEPTICONS would use on people to me. Really it doesn't sound very Auotbot-ish.

“We are going to get in so much trouble for sneaking out of the Sectors—especially at night.” Jazz chuckled nervously as he settled down next to the already sitting form of Soundwave. They weren’t usually allowed out side of the Sectors unattended, and defiantly not after sunset.

de·fi·ant – adjective characterized by defiance; boldly resistant or challenging: a defiant attitude.

I think the word you're looking for is definitely. You do this in several other places throughout the story.

"...certainly he had never been to the Rust Sea—whether it be day or night."

The second part seems a little repetitive don't you think? I noticed a few grammatical and spelling errors as well. Commas aren't used where they're supposed to be as well. "Hardwork" is actually two separate words, hard and work. Other than that it was an okay story. Certainly different from most others. The thing that's bringing it down is its predictability but that just may be me. I've read a lot.

Well, here's to you getting better as a writer.
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
oh, darling! that was wonderful. you made me cry. (that's a good thing!) i loved it.
Ashalyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was really good! I really liked that story! It was touching and slightly sad, but it was really good! :)
Autumn chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
T.T that was such a sad ending! Poor Soundwave. This was a great story, even with the terribly emo ending. You're wonderful author.
mmouse15 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Red! You amazing genius! That's a great story - and yes, I know the artwork you're refering to. The link is: . /~

This is such a great story to go with those wonderful drawings. You win again.

(was that enough lovin' on you, oh poor hard working fic writer? 'cause I'll do more strokes if you need it).
DragonQueen90 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007

You made me so sad...

Soundwave diead!

Poor Jazz...!

Please do some more of these! I would love to read them!
lazeee an demented chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Ahh, you made me sad. Jazz/soundwave is my favourite pairng but you made it so sad *cries* or maybe i'm over emotional today *eats cookie* either way you should be ashamed, good story