Reviews for Spill or Thrill
Anne8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I for one loved this you placed a smile on my face and that is what authors now a days should aim for, entertaining their readers

Thankyou for such story that has enterained me
Anne*
love1398 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That story, I like. Lol it was great!
moonyakaremus chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
thats funny, that is just plain funny. Robin invented truth or dare! haha! i was thinking that the whole time, i was like, "cool truth or dare Robin Hood style!" i would've been laughing my butt off all through the middle of it, were it not my family watching T.V in the family room, right next to where i am sitting! so i thank you for that, i am glad to have had a good yet muffled laugh tonight!
Raptor-Elephant chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
this was great! I would pay to see Will in that dress. I loved Allan's reaction when he turned up.
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh, come on... This has so many possibilities... You should definitely do another one like this...
Felineyx chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I liked it! In fact, I was in stitches for about five minutes. My mum was looking at me funny, so I showed her what had rendered me incapable of human speech, and she was rolling around for about five minutes too! And if that's one of your weaker stories, I really, really want to read one of your stronger ones!
Gewher chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
None of these are half as bad as one that I had to do... put a toliet seat around my neck... while attached to the toliet! But Will in a dress is awesome, I bet he'd still look pretty! Actually, I'd rather just watch him strip down to change into the dress...
KeepingAmused chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
that was incredibly hilarious!

your stories are actually the best.

honestly. you totally know what you're doing.

i adore the djaq/will ness!

never stop ) x
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I liked it alot... LOL!
RixxiSpooks chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Lol, I liked the last conversation between Morgan and Allan! Funny!

Can't think of anything else to say other than! I wanna see Will in a dress too! :]
Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
You certainly said it right from the start...Outlaws should never be bored. And now I know where that dreaded game came from (The one that has gotten me in trouble so many times!). This was original and fun!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I loved it...only Allan didn't get to play...HIlarious!
Liz4 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Hee! Thank you for the laugh :) I don't think there is such a thing as a "successful" game of truth or dare, honestly. Thanks for sharing this, I think you just made my day with those images :)
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Yay! Thank you so much! I loved the whole story, Will in a dress was my favourite bit too! I didn't think it was one of your weaker stories at all, there were a lot of funny one-liners in it - I think my favourite was:

"Morgan smiled like a small child, caught with her hand in the cookie jar."

Teehee, I can so imagine that! Thanks again for writing this, you're awesome! Update soon!