Reviews for Her Killer Smile
101mizzpoet101 chapter 15 . 9/29/2008
WOW YOU FINALY UPDATED THIS!

yes, i know, look who's talking right lol. lmafo... wel... i love that you selected to read my email first, yes i do crack you up don't i?

"“Stay here? Stay here. Of course. Of fucking course, why ever didn’t I think of staying in North Caro-fucking-lina, where the flies and spiders are so big they could eat my baby! Where everything seems to go very, very wrong, where time stopped fifty years ago! Yes, what a brilliant idea darling! Let’s call your Father now, shall we?”"

that was hilarious! LMFAO! aw jeff doesn't want you to swear in front of blake! SUCH A GOOD MAN!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 15 . 9/26/2008
And i think Jeff just made a huge mistake then. Anyways awesome chapter and please update soon!
Jewelgirl04 chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Oh my God. Charlotte was SPEECHLESS? Speechless? That's insane.

And I love you. And miss you. And need to talk to you... SON.
giftiebee chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Oh Chaz...your brilliance makes me so happy! I love that you have a brain-all your mythological references and whatnot ;)

You know what would make me extra uber happy? A Divas Next Door update, lmao. I lovers you!
Tiffyxox chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
Ek, that was love.

Lmaoo at Randy's text.
Failure Turtle chapter 15 . 9/25/2008
There's a second cruel intentions?

haha ugly ass brother
AnimusPatronus chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
Awesome new chapter! I loved it! update soon please!
SkyyRyder chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
Wow - I think that is the only word I can use to describe this. I'm amazed. I love the way these girls are so vindictive and manipulative. It has everything you could want in it, and not sparing any feelings what-so-ever. Amazing job, I can't wait to read more of this.
Tiffyxox chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
Ooh, I loved it flower.

Poor Matthew. :P

Update soon. x
giftiebee chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
This chapter was awesome. Tho...I have a slightly sad ache towards the end of it. I heart Matt.
101mizzpoet101 chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
fcking loved it
Jewelgirl04 chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
You bitch! You're killing off Matt! I can't believe it!

You're killing off all of my favorite wrestlers, dammit!

Ugh, but it's such a good chapter.

Here's to one hundred reviews, Charizard!

LOVE YOU!
Kiss2Kill chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
CHARLIE

Why didn't I see this before?

Damn Shannon. Sneaky little man.

First he gets blown, now he's gonna be a murderer..

YAY
Deceiving Eyes chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
Poor Charlotte, having to be involved in the killing of her future brother-in-law.
Failure Turtle chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
dude I'm leaving this from my phone.

YAY matt is alive!