Reviews for Together We're Unlimited
this story was amazing and i loved EVERY minute of it keep it up!
ElindaThropp11 chapter 59 . 2/6
This was the best fan fic I have ever read. Worth the wait :)
OnyxEmerald chapter 1 . 2/3
Awesome story! Love the ending!
Emeralicious chapter 49 . 2/3
I started reading this story years ago and I didn't expect any more updates to be honest but I'm glad you decided to finish it. Reading your story has always been a great pleasure as far as I remember!
OnyxEmerald chapter 58 . 7/12/2013
Great story keep it up!
Guest chapter 56 . 5/5/2013
Beautiful! I love this story! I hope it keeps continuing! I simply can't wait for the next update!
nursejoy7 chapter 55 . 11/4/2012
When is the next? :D I can't wait!
Azkadellia'schild chapter 55 . 4/6/2012
Oh god I hope it's elphie's baby! Please!

Update!
Some Broken Hearts Never Heal chapter 55 . 3/14/2012
Please, for the love of the goddess, no abortions!

Other than that, EPIC chapter, well placed emotion and brilliantly written!

Update soon.
Emeralicious chapter 55 . 3/4/2012
wonderful story! update soon
TheWarrior12 chapter 55 . 2/7/2012
Ooh, the drama. I'm curious to see where you go with this.

Update soon.
TheWarrior12 chapter 54 . 12/2/2011
Great chapter. I'm excited to see Elphaba's reaction when she finds out Glinda is pregnant.

Also I loved this line...Elphaba was already in the hall swatting the Guard away who was busying trying to carry the suitcase for her.

I could really picture that happening and it fit Elphaba's personality.
TheWarrior12 chapter 53 . 9/9/2011
I can't wait until Elphaba returns back to Glinda. Thanks for updating and make sure you update again soon.
Yelene-ryudream chapter 53 . 8/29/2011
You should probably still consider finding a beta or a friend to proofread. You have some grammatical errors, particularly run-on sentences and punctuation errors. Still, your grammar has improved over the course of your story and the format of the chapters are much more decipherable.

As far as the plot, I will say this once and not bother you with it again, I appreciate a bit of drama and it is true that Fiyero and Elphaba have a past that they never fully put to rest. I imagine that in the coming chapters it will be a real test for Elphaba to decide exactly what it is that she wants. She has never really had a choice before and now she has so many options. I can only imagine the kind of torment this will cause poor Glinda, who has already decided to set her future on Elphaba and even fought against death and magic for her. I hope that Elphaba will be honest with her, because either way, the pain this will cause is unavoidable. Better to work this out before they are married than afterwards.
lifelover88 chapter 52 . 3/24/2011
I do believe this is the longest iv read a fic for...I just read all 52 chapters in one sitting...hah...im really enjoying this rollercoaster of a story, I love how you have written them, everything seems very real and plausable..and it all flows very nicely..I do admit I cryed when Elphaba proposed..im a sucker for fluffy moments..I can't wait to read more...do update soon please D