Reviews for Nostalgia
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hey Jasmine!

I have to say nice...seriously nice. Loved the humor and I totally understand what Olivia means by hating the vegies (I lived at my aunt's for a while and she's vegan, I nearly died). Damn that story made me want some steak.

Also loved the dig at the name. I remember when I heard that name, I'm like wtf?

Thanks for posting this!

Winy.
AllAboutTheWriting chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I think this was an excellent fic, especially for it being your first. (Pay no mind to others, "thought" fics are very common and usually well-received.) You definitely put the reader into Olivia's mind/mind-set, which not many people can do. Personally, I have way more in common with Persephone (I hate that name too. :P) than Olivia, but the way you wrote made me.. I can't really explain it. More... understanding of Olivia's feelings? I think that's the best way to describe it. So keep it up, and I'll keep a look out for more stories from you, 'cause I liked this. ;D
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
ok, i hate to do this to you because you said this was your first fic writing for this show, but this story wasnt the greatest. i think that you should have had more dialog in your story and not just thoughts. but maybe you could try another one soon with more stuff in it but i do realize that if you where going for a thought fic that it was ok. but for my taste of fanfics i like reading fanfics with dialog and have the characters interact and stuff. but i hope that you will try another one soon. if you keep trying you will get better, i am sure. i am trying to write my own story but in the dawsons creek site but i did one before but deleted it and now i am getting this one girl that i have reviewed alot on her stories and she wants me to rewrite the story that i deleted but i just cant seem to get started on my ideas but i hope that you will do better then me and continue writting. GOOD LUCK!