Reviews for Heart of Gold, Heart of Tin
Brookie Twiling chapter 11 . 7/6
haha ha ha ha, I love it so much! Just, ahhh- love it! Already seen the minicomic- loving it!
annaharding chapter 24 . 4/26
Totally enjoyed all these little glimpses into their lives! Thanx for sharing!
annaharding chapter 20 . 4/26
Loved this! Went so well with the other chapter. - Thanx!
annaharding chapter 18 . 4/26
So lovely!
annaharding chapter 14 . 4/26
So much fun!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
Delightful! Love seeing DG and Cain in playful moments. This would make a great comic strip too. The other one is gobsmackingly great...just like your writing is. Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
I like Cain saving DG! Especially in this scene. Brava!
Vanidot chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
I wish my descriptions were as short and too the point as yours. You have a way of bringing the scene to life in as few words as possible. I'm told my dialog is good but I seem to say too much when it comes to description. I've loved all of the chapters from the first up to this point. You've made me laugh and cry and jump for joy and wish I could reach into my computer screen to slap Cain. It's been a joy to read your writing. This isn't my first review and it probably won't be the last either. Keep writing, whether it be fan fiction or your own original work, you truly have a gift worth sharing with the world. Thanks!
Vanidot chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Actually, I didn't think it cheesy or corny, I thought it was cute and my favorite chapter so far.
Vanidot chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Both the story and the Comic were awesome! Thanks. I liked this ending better though :-)
Starviking chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Cain rocks!
Starviking chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
Even though the pretending to be engaged thing was used by 90% of all sitcoms in the 60's and 70's, I can TOTALLY believe DG doing this. She has that impulsive streak and luckily this time it didn't blow up in her face.
Starviking chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
SOOOO SWEET! I really love this!
Starviking chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I've had GREAT story ideas come in my sleep. If they still make sense when I'm fully awake and don't seem too stupid then I use them. Don't worry.

Also, it kinda makes sense for DG for just decide that they should get married just like that.
Starviking chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
I'm half and half. Granted I did wish for more affection when they hugged in the end, BUT realistically, it's still too soon after he found Adora's grave.

I choose to interpret in my WIP fanfic that roughly after an annual they both ready to get closer.