Reviews for Into the Wood
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 5/20
Wow am I curious about the week Sam had... Good job with this, well written and intriguing plot. :)
miXiZ chapter 1 . 4/2
Ah yes... Dean IS awesome!
Ryla chapter 1 . 3/20
I knew I recognized it... I've either read the ballad or more likely read about it as folklore... great job!
Marsha Mallo chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I love that ballad both the anglicized version and the Gaelic... which I canna understand, but love the sound of anyway. This was wonderfully done and really fit in the Supernatural 'verse. I must put that book on my buy list , Thank you for a wonderful pre-Halloween tale.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You wrote a Supernatural story I enjoyed when I read it yesterday evening. Thanks for posting it. chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
A really great and gripping story, found it as it was on one of my friends favourites lists. Awesome read from start to finish.
Devoregirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hi! This was one of the first fanfics I ever read and I remember loving it the first time. Though, I love it more now! You made magic and beauty seem real and the way you described the fairies was so exquisite... I'm just really glad that I found your stories again, feeding the nostalgia.
kamelion chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Have you read Tam Lin by Pamela Dean? It's set in college. Wonderful book, my first real introduction to the legend.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is so good. I really like how you portrayed the Queen, and the little teasing comments she made about Dean's appearance and taking a liking to Sam, because I knew she would haha. Overall, this was great and I loved the whole protective!brothers thing going on here, where Dean could tell Sam was just as freaked as him while they were separated.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Although it has been a decade since this was written, I still wanted to review. This story is as beautiful as Dean and the queen combined. The imagery, the emotion, the attention to detail. You my dear are not a writer, for you do not simply string words together. You are an artist who works with words.
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Very good writing and a unique story that kept me reading. I love seeing the old myth getting a workout. Great read!
Sekhem chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
At the first mention of Carter Hall, I wondered if you'd read that. Good job, and a good adaptation of the old ballad.
mark chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Sweet, wish you gave a bit more detail about Sam's week though, but great character development.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love this. It reads like one of those ancient legends, and the way you describe the fae is beautiful.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/16/2012