Reviews for Jurassic Love
1derland pixie chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
poor Nagi being hurt by those mean boys!
eMu3 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
FreesiasOfDarkness...that was wonderful. wow, first a masafumi & hirofumi opener that was wonderful, and now a tot and nagi-fest...never, ever thought i'd read ANYTHING with tot in it that i liked.

you surprise me greatly and have earned my respect and favorite status for doing the impossible.

by the by, weiss is a goldmine of crack fic material. i have been writing weiss crack fic since 2004 and still have not exhausted my supplies, which is to say you'd better keep this thing going. i LOVE your schwarz and am now curious to see how you take on weiss. :D XP you rule!
eMu3 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
*snort*

this is a wonderful crack-fic. you've captured the takatoris perfectly and damn did i not expect to ever find a fic starring masafumi and hirofumi takatori that i would enjoy! - your narrative voice is wonderful, by the by
Amory Blackwood chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Angst does make God happy, and anyone is an indoor person in a thunderstorm. Go Nagi! _ Beautful NagiTot chapter. hopefully you'll deal with Omi and his crush-tastic life.
7thstory chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
...Angst makes God happy. XDD

I still think this story is going to be the best thing pretty much -ever.- This chapter was awesome, though your Farf might be just a bit too normal. I loved Schwarz just assuming that Nagi would be gay. Poor thing. Must be tough to be the lone straight boy in that universe.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more. This story is made of win
Shiko87 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow... that... wow. That sucks! As in the situation, not the story. The story was incredibly funny! I won't be able to take any of these Omi episodes seriously ever again... LOL! Great job, I really enjoyed it.
7thstory chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Oh, -excellent.- You've taken the Takatori backstory to an entirely new level, and I salute you. This is totally what happened in the series, and we all know it.
hasleftthesite chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Had a great laugh with this one. The sarcasm you used was great and fun and strangely also very accurate.

Just imagine your sons saying "Well, you can kill yourself. We don't care, but please check with us before about the date so it isn't at an inconvenient time for us."

Poor Hirofumi, he really didn't know a thing about what had been happening while he was gone. Luckily his brother was so kind as to inform him and inform him correctly. Not the stupid lies their father used.

And poor Mamoru being the victim of their mother's suicide, LOL.

Loved your take on what happened in the Takatori family in chapter one. I'm curious to see what will come next.

Kises and hugs

Gillie
Amory Blackwood chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
yep. that is a fucked up family. horribly fucked up. but we love 'em.
strawberry quik chapter 1 . 12/5/2007