Reviews for Goodbye
PushTheButtton chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Oooh this was different... and HOTTTT. Nice. ;)
jaed621 chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Seriously I never would have made it through the night with just saying fuck it or going to the store. Still, it should make the next time better, right? If she knows the two of them are the same and she's been counting the twelve days down since the incident then he should be too, right? So she should just invite him over and jump him or maybe leave a full box of extra large condoms in his drawer at work, no note needed. Either way I would so be all over this man, history and partnership be damned. I love that you include little details like her keeping the torn underwear. Great story as always. Looking forward to more. Keep writing! Jaed
LivNel4ever chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
omg, wow, that was phenomenal!
space77 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Sorry but this soo doesn't feel over to me! Def needs a third chapter!

S
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Man girl, that was so good. I was cracking up at them and the not having protection. I actually felt sorry for them, but hey they made the best of it.
lzj chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
please dont let this be the last chapter. It was awesome. Very well written . Give us one more when they actually get it on. Please.
john903 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
so happy to see the update. It's worth the wait. Please continue
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh that was sad. So well written, but so sad. Good job!
mrslee chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I don't know how I missed this. I think it's because usually, I steer clear from the fics that have the potential to break my heart in half without a redeeming scene at the end. You know? Those fics that end fluffy after putting you through the ringer with angst and sadness? I could tell from the beginning that this would be one of those stories that are unapologetically angsty, but you know what? I'm going to read it anyway because I feel can tell from the first line that this is going to be done tastefully and wonderfully.

I've read two paragraphs and am in tears already. This line, this line right here::I don’t know if I was in love with you because I always just knew that I loved you:: It's perfect. It's them. And it's heart-wrenching. Jesus, I don't really have any words to tell you how beautiful that simple sentence really is.

Your description of their partnership from year one, to year two. Wonderful.

Far out. I'm crying here, because you've just got this wonderful line that says that she smells like him...but they never touched. It's really touching because it's true. They're so close, but they never touch. Wow.

Then the last two paragraphs were just this amazing set of scenes that really gripped at my heart. It was almost painful, really. I remember watching the hug in Paternity and thinking it was their way of letting each other go. You know? The irony behind it doesn't escape me, but I feel like they were saying to each other "you have no idea how much I love you...but too much has grown between us and if we were in another place, we'd be together and happy". I can't watch that scene anymore. I really can't. Because it makes me want to cry. Just like this story made me. But in a good way.

This was a polished, fabulous effort and totally underrated. I'm going to spread the word about your stuff, because it's brilliant.

Great job!

Laura
Shadow's Vale chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Wow. Beautifully worded. 5/5 stars. :)
JennBenn3148 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
wow, that was beautiful...that was really great, I loved that hun...great job hun and I can't wait for more!
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very sweet and wonderful in a sad way!

phantomliberty