Reviews for Realisation
sagey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this story always gets to me..poor john...poor teyla...all so should have always been johns baby

LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow :o)

What a story :o)

I can imagine this as a part of the episode... whoa :o)

Good job :o)
Gater101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh my God. So very, very good. So very yummy and angsty and... ah. John, John, John...
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
That was a Nicely done story that tied in superbly with the episode of Mortal Coil - It would have been interesting to see how that would have played out if it had happened.
renisanz chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
[I accidentally posted this review on "Pure Torture]

Good lord, this was angsty. Great though. John's tantrum was a good scene.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow, John went bonkers! I bet the show won't handle the revelation so decisively. Thanks so much for sharing.
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Great expressions for Shep, Ruby. A very accurate mixture of all the emotions we know Shep will face and Ronon's unspoken sympathy. Awesome...
Scifan chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow. This was really good. Nice job!
olive-girl-92 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
that was such a great story! you characterise them all so well. please write some more!
Nick 0208 Ldn chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I might've somehow tried to have been a bit more subtle with the big question had i been in John's place,

No but this is great Ruby, really well written.

jtjaforever chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow, I could so see this happening. Can't wait for Friday!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow! That was powerful! My heart is aching for them both! Loved it!
LinziDay chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
LOL...“Look Teyla I’d love to do the whole supportive friend yay I’m gonna be an uncle thing, but now isn’t exactly the time, is it? We’re off-world in the middle of a hostile situation with a bunch of replicators and I’ve just found out a member of my team is PREGNANT!”

Love this. Great writing. Great characterizations. Great take on what's going to happen. Excellent job.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh, wow. That was great. Very impressive.
StrgateAtlantis1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I love what you did with this story! And because I love the story... I love you. Yipee! I love you, and now you know! Don't dump me. lol Great job!