Reviews for Americas Next Top Diva
thefirenationprincess chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Awwwww! That was.. AWWWWWWW! Haha. So cute (: next chapter! This one was amazing (: xoxo Madison (:
thefirenationprincess chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Whoaaaa. Whoooooaaaaaaaa. I can't believe she just ditched Matt like that! Janessa is turnin out to be a wild one huh? (; hahahaha. Great chapter, love how she's still apart I ANTM too (: xoxo Madison.
thefirenationprincess chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
I like it! Draaaamaaaa! (; Ahaha. Ashley is sort of a bi... Witch. (; lmao. Love it bunches! Xoxo Madison (:
thefirenationprincess chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Oooooooh, awkkkk! (; haha *coughcoughcough* that had me crracking up (: love it! Matt's such a cutie (; xoxo Madison. (:
thefirenationprincess chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Hahahaha I love how they gave her a makeover (: llllloved it! Hahaha (: and I have a feeling that John is going to get super jealous! Idk, going to read chapter four now.. I think it's four.. I'm so confused! Haha. Bye! (: xoxo madison
thefirenationprincess chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Hehehhe Matt is cute. (: still, I prefer Randal.. No offense lovey his blue eyes just get me.. ;D okay I'm done fangirling.. On to the next chapter! Vroooom! Xoxo, Madison (:
thefirenationprincess chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ooooh! I love ANTM and WWE. Combined? I was like NO FREAKIN WAY! Hahaha. Loving the story so far! Ooooh I hope Randal will be in there somewhere, he is my kryptonite. (; xoxo, Madison. (:
Blairx6661 chapter 22 . 3/12/2012
This story was pretty interesting to read, even if it really didn't end the way I'd hoped it might. And whatever happened to Michelle McCool? xD

DanaO1230 chapter 22 . 4/5/2010
Aww Thats The End...

At least they're friends

That was too cute.

Who else is upset that Matt didnt win the Money In The Bank Match?

I Am!

And jeff being mentioned in a story, just makes me see how much i miss seeing him on my tv everyweek!
GreyLionDiva chapter 22 . 4/3/2010
YEY! i thought you were gonna end it with her leaving, will there be a sequal?
thatWHOREable chapter 21 . 10/28/2009
good chsp update soon
DanaO1230 chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
i was so happy and the UGH JANESSA YOU ASS! heh i should calm down but still! people are way to stuborn sometimes, and yes i do get way into stories
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 21 . 10/3/2009
Poor Matt! :(
DanaO1230 chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
AH im so happy YOU UPDATED! soo long but hahah i decided to check my favs today and see what was updated, so fate cud jus kiss my ass. yess i knew greg was gonna get mad! matt and janessa forever!
Rhodes Princess chapter 19 . 7/2/2009
great story cant wait for the next chatper!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »