Reviews for Americas Next Top Diva
DanaO1230 chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
omg... why matt why dont you just tell her, or why cant she just accept the fact that greg is not for her and go to matt :( im once again fustrated so many questions. update soon!

p.s i think i certain some *cough* me *cough* would be very happy when she leaves greg because he acts like an ass when she tell him shes going back to antm, and gets with a cetain someone *cough* matt *cough* just a thought you know
Livin on the EDGE chapter 18 . 4/23/2009
Awe that's so sad. Matthew want open up.

Mandy
DanaO1230 chapter 17 . 2/24/2009
So close but Ashley got in they way, Matt should just tell her what he was going to say so she doesn't leave and they could get married have children, the usual affair but their love keeps them together ect., Can't wait 'till the next chapter update soon!
Dana chapter 16 . 2/12/2009
wow this story is very good matthew better get the girl though lol funny i was just saying how i barely see any matt stories, this story made me love him even more. UPDATE SOON!
RileyDixon chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
Nice chapter..Nessa better not leave Matt like that. I cant believe shes hanging out with them and shes with Gregory Helms! thats so not cool
Livin on the EDGE chapter 16 . 1/4/2009
this is so good. I love it. Keep up the good work.

Mandy
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
Oh I dont want her to leave!
Bienniel chapter 16 . 1/3/2009
Good update
purplefeather21 chapter 15 . 11/16/2008
OH!

Tyra's there.

I wonder what the shocker is.

Matt really does have to give Janessa a chance.

Great chappie!
purplefeather21 chapter 14 . 10/16/2008
OMG! Matt and Janessa are gonna talk!

What is he going to say.

Poor Melina, getting two-timed and all.

I am SO glad you updated :D
StarSixtyNine chapter 13 . 9/22/2008
Wtf I reviewed this in July?

UPDAIT MOAR.

You know you want to get the frick off of hiatus. Admit it, lol. Well, I get to come off of hiatus next month cuz I'm out. And you're not. .Ha.

Ooh I like Matt when he's angry.

EDGE

“Any time my man.”

My man..? Kay Adam, that's kinda gay.

Wtf if he winked at me, I'd puke. And of course she giggles. She obviously has low standards. Sweet thing? Wtf is this, Alabama?

Okay, I'm making it official. In my mind, all of the 'Janessa's will be changed to 'Chantel', because that's the way it should be.

Why? Because Stone Cold said so.

“Get him anything strong. As for me…well since I can’t have you…I’ll have a Miller Lite.”

WHAT? That was like so lame, dude.

The waitress blushed as she walked away. Adam watched her as she walked away and smiled. Matt rolled his eyes as Adam turned back to him.

“Do you have to flirt with every girl?”

“It’s in my nature.”

NatureSlutx64569464164964

“And you’re not talking to your brother about this because…”

Because Adam knows that if Matt talked to Jeff, Jeff would talk to me, and I'd totally rape the sh!t out of him.

I told you, I'm switching everything to me, lol.

Once upon a time, you used 'OK'. I've taught you well, young grasshopper.

Matt looked to where Adam was looking and saw it. Janessa was hanging off Greg’s arm as they walked into a Starbucks.

*changes stuff*

Matt looked to where Adam was looking and saw it. *Chantel* was hanging off Greg’s arm as they walked into a Starbucks.

AHH DUDE I LOVE STARBUCKS

I LOVE GREG TOO

“That son of a bitch is taking my girl!”

FIGHT

You should really turn off the profanity filter, lol. Cuz all you're going to see is ** ** ** ** ** ** **x 3464684 in my reviews, lol.

The waitress looked his way, but lost interest when she found out that Adam wasn’t there anymore.

*Jumps with glee* GONE.

Next chapter: We fast forward two months to see where Janessa and Matt are in their lives. Keep reading!

*changes*

Next chapter: We fast forward two months to see where *Chantel* and Matt are in their lives. Keep reading!

I loved this chapter, lol.

-Chantel
Bienniel chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
That was a great update. Typical Adam to flirt with any girl that comes close. Can't wait for more.
StarSixtyNine chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
I'm at school reviewing this when I should have reviewed a long time ago. There are a lot of things that I haven't reviewed, but eh. Depending on if I get caught or not, this may be a half assed review. *Nods*

Greg is hot. *Nods*

So in order, it'd be...

Jeff, Matt, Shannon, Greg.

*Nods*

What the hell I'm in the computer lab and it sounded like something is frying. It may be because it's so damn hot outside. WTF THEY CLOSED THE DOOR! NOO. I have a pain in my shest and I can't brief!

Booker looks dirty. Like.. he plays in dirt.

Sharmell is such a ghetto name. Like Shanayva Donesha Brown or something.

NO ONE NEEDS BOOKER EW

See? 'Who is you to introduce mah man ho?' Ghetto.

It's always obvious that she has a weave. She doesn't take care of it. My mom is fifty and takes better care of her weave. Sad.

PULL THAT BITCHES WEAVE OUT, JANESSA

DO IT NAO

The King needs to take a bath. Dirty bastard.

Bitch, don't look her up and down you ain't nobody.

I love ebonics :)

".."

Batista and Lashley.

Ew

Tista is a rapist

Lashley has an egg head.

It still bothers me that is first name really is 'Booker'.

I'd hate my mother lol.

Booker is black, Janessa is I'm assuming white. Very mixed father and daughter lol.

The hell did Matt do?

Ya know what should happen? Matt should tell Janessa "EFF YOU BITCH!" and then run off with me.

Best story ever :D

Lmao Rey is like that tall.

Bai Rey.

hint hint lmao

Property?

Oh hell no.

Time to get black.

*this portion of the review has been edited and removed due to extensive cursing and ebonics*

No x 248984098705496494

-Chantel
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 12 . 7/29/2008
Gregory...what a prick.
AdriannaLili chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
wow this is great i hope matt gets her back please hurry and write more i cant' wait.

Alyx