Reviews for Come What May
witherwings1972 chapter 24 . 10/28
lol save an author leave a review? :) here you go.
witherwings1972 chapter 21 . 10/27
I am most definitely not giving up on the story. I think Harry might be able to use the dark mark to his advantage, but I will only know that if i keep reading.
witherwings1972 chapter 17 . 10/27
Oh Poor harry.
witherwings1972 chapter 16 . 10/27
Ooo cliff hanger oo glad there's another chapter for me to read.
witherwings1972 chapter 15 . 10/27
I also like Draco. I think there's more to him than he's letting on.
agirlgeek144 chapter 27 . 10/5
Awesome story thankyou :)
Cinthya chapter 27 . 9/20
This story was really lovely to read, you know. I really like it, it is a shame it is not complete, oh, well live continues, and all that stuff.
Cinthya chapter 22 . 9/20
Sooo cute
Cinthya chapter 21 . 9/20
For your info i love the stories stories, where harry is given the mark unwillingly like... This, or um...harry potter and the difference of times, past player, (well in past player doesnt count but, was cool anyway) i think harry future is now more chaotic than it was in the original story, adult harry with future knowledge always manage to destroy everything more quickly in most of stories, i love it.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 9/1
In response to your message: I knew the story was old, but I hadn't read any of your other work to know whether your writing had improved or not. I was just commenting on the story I was reading. I honestly thought it was too good to leave as it was. I am rather late to the HP fanfiction game, so I am often aware that my comments are coming years after a story was written. But I don't think that means I should refrain from commenting, even if my comments are rather late. I honestly don't bother to comment when I think there is little potential in a story or in an author's writing. True, I'm not an author, but I sure do know what I like to read. And I honestly felt your work was good and that the errors were a disservice to your talent.
Kelsey441 chapter 4 . 8/31
ExampleA Slytherin started laughing before trying to disguise it as coughing when he caught his professor's memory changed as Harry stood over Lockhart with his wand drawn." That appears to have been two unfinished sentences smooshed into one. Your writing is really much better than this.
Kelsey441 chapter 4 . 8/31
This story is really good so far, but the lack of editing is really getting to me. There are a lot of places where it seems like you started a sentence, left off the ending, and then started a new sentence halfway through the old sentence. I honestly feel like your writing is too good for you to let your work be hindered by these types of errors.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 8/31
This story is really interesting so far. I know it's been a long time since you wrote it, but it could use another proofreading session. But it's really caught my attention so far.
Riya1112 chapter 27 . 8/1
This was a truly amazing story. I loved it. From the beginning till the end. I didn't think Draco was OOC or anything. I think that it is truly well written. I loved the plot. You are really talented. Well you did leave us with a cliffhanger. You did promise a sequel but I couldn't find one. Are you not going to write one?
MarbleWolf chapter 27 . 7/26
Another wonderful story unfinished..or is it finished?