Reviews for Come What May

***Pyrane***
1066wthec chapter 27 . 1/3
nice
Snow Leopard Pasha chapter 27 . 1/2
Sequel to this, please! I've enjoyed reading it, and you have decent spelling and grammar, so it's not difficult to read (other than the few places where you skipped words entirely-mind-moving-faster-than-hands syndrome).
1066wthec chapter 15 . 1/2
ncie
1066wthec chapter 14 . 1/2
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Whoa, this is amazing! Thank you for a great read
animegal4ever chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
Love love love this story any chance on writing the sequel?
dragoon109 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
suppose to love you?

yah about that unless your history is different from canon than the dursley were forced to take harry in with a death threat.
despicableme chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
I liked the idea of Slytherins seeing Harry's memories and Draco becoming his friend (you might want to mark it as non slash though...) Your writing style is great and it was a lot of fun reading this, but I found the ending veeeeery disappointing - I mean after 27 chapters one would want some conclusion...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Has Harry not realized, even as an adult, that Severus' hatred of him is irrelevant to his spy duties, and actually calls his loyalty into question (because there is no way that Dumbledore would keep such an abusive asshat at a school unless he was convinced the benefits outweighed the harms)? The Death Eaters question his loyalty to Voldemort because he is able to abuse and humiliate his students without getting fired or reprimanded inexplicably. His behavior also damages Hogwarts' reputation, giving further ammo to the people who hate Dumbledore, jeopardizing the war effort as a consequence. Dumbledore is clearly bonkers to have allowed him to remain not only on the grounds (he could have fulfilled his duties by working somewhere Dumbledore has close ties to), but to continue to traumatize his charges.

Harry is not at fault for not giving his teacher reason to "like him". A teacher should be able to educate regardless of their persunal feelings. Let's not forget that Harry was and is a CHILD, and he is not responsible for the abuse he suffered (and what Severus does is abuse). Severus is a grown fucking man, he is responsible for his own actions.
tigerlily124 chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
Lived this! Well done and nighty-night.
Priya Ashok chapter 27 . 3/19/2014
Good one. Thank you.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/17/2014
I don't like how Harry didn't do anything to get the dark mark off like use parsoltounge or whatever. Kinda boring
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 27 . 12/24/2013
awesome!
Narwhalnel chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
I'm dying for more here! I love this storyline and I love how you write; I know it's been like four years but it's just too good to abandon!