Reviews for The Lessons of Lhikan
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Entire set of stories were just incredible! You must make more!
tamiiland chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Well, this is nice. (: Hope to read more of this little story. I'm a little confused, though. Are they one-shots with no connection with one another, or connected chapters that go in acronological order?
hi chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
This story is awesome! If you have no ideas for the next chapter, try bringing lhikan back to life like in some fanfics. Well thats all I've got, good luck with the next chapter!

By the way, THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Rangerfan58 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
only found this today and well the fact that the ending mentioned a war and code maybe you should do that one next
TigerToa chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
that was so sad! poor Lhikan. he was such a great novice Toa...
TigerToa chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i love this! Lhikan has always been my favorite Toa, and finally finding stories about his past is amazing! this is the best!
Tera Hunter chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
Yay! Another beautiful chapter!

I love your rewrites, I'm glad someone else likes Nuju, too!

*ahem* I don't suppose you'll do a followup chapter with the Makuta fight? That would be cool. :D
Sotwt Icehail chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Beyond AWESOME!

Thanks again for taking this request chapter. )
Saya Moonshadow chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
I'm not complaining either! :D

I noticed the same thing, Nuju's one redeeming thing in the movie was that he broke the wall open O-O Nice to see him really making up for it, even if his pessimism is kinda funny...

As usual, great chapter! I had to feel bad for Vakama when he realized that all his friends had their mask powers but him D: Poor guy.

Keep writing! )
Tylterra chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Haha... true that. The characters (like Nuju) that we think we know are somewhat differently portrayed in the movies. But then again, movies can only say so much.

And they made Onewa look like a real blockhead in the movie. That grate obviously looked like it needed to be PUSHED, and not PULLED. Good on you for writing that he tried the smart way! ...Though it didn't work... D:

And the thing about the whiny Nuju reminds me of this video on YouTube where they loop the "never" in his statement until Onewa tells him to "SHUT UP!"

Heh, I liked those movies anyways. :)
Sotwt Icehail chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
This is one of the best stories I read.

Lol at the Ice bats part.

Very nice.
Tera Hunter chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Wow you're good.

I LOVE: The Nidhiki-Krekka conversations, the Nidhiki-Likhan relationship, the ice-bat story, Likhan's transformation and his ex-brother's vows, and...pretty much everything else. :D

I hope you get more ideas soon! This story ROCKS!

:D
Tera Hunter chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Wow, another great Likahn chapter. I almost cried about Sicar. I hope you write again soon! These stories keep getting better!
bio-hazard32 chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
Awesome! :) I liked it a lot! Sorry to say, I have no suggestions. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to new stories.
Saya Moonshadow chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
It's too bad this story's ending, because it's interesting to see the stuff Lhikan got up too XD Hey, thanks for using Natay, you got her down perfectly!

I feel bad for Sicar, I really liked him. And that's weird, that there were barely any Fire Toa when the Frostelus attacked...guess not ALL Rahi are stupid then, eh?

Good job! Looking forward to your other stuff! D