Reviews for Enough
My Lunatic Crow chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Rain Drops are Falling from My Eyes
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That was...very interesting.
Hmm, the concept was interesting, not sure how to think on that, BUT I love your writing style. :) Thanks for sharing this with us!
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awww~ Nanjiroh died! But that was a nice insight on Echizen Rinko. When people write a story on OT5 or just a simple pairing of Ryoma with a guy, many people only do the point of view of Nanjiroh and maybe some of the lovers. It was a refreshing change from the norm.

Thank you~ Ah! But, why was Ryoma upset in the first place?

BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That's so sweet. I always love seeing the OT5 in the eyes of others.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
wow. rinko is the most understanding . love this fic.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I still find OT5 somewhat odd, but that's okay. Fivesomes usually are considered odd... I mean, threesomes are rare enough, but five... six is just overdoing it. Anyways... um, this was somewhat amusing. I find Atobe's description both absolutely hilarious and one-hundred-percent true. I also like the way they were introduced to Rinko, one by one like that. It makes for a nice effect. Nice story, I enjoyed reading it.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Well... This is interesting (and some things were unexpected... They lost Nanjiroh to lung cancer?)You don't see that many ot5's from the parents points of view...

I like it. Well written.
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
woohoo. so cute
Far Away chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
What a cute fic. I would love to see more. Its very rare to see one from Rinko's point of view. Keep writing.
ThrillPair chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
It's so great of her to accept so readily!
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
OMG, so loved it! SO so loved it been too long since I read some really good OT5-ness
icedragon38 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
It is very rare to find fics about Rinko and Ryoma, thank you for writing this fic! It is very heartwarming.
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is really sweet! not in the romantic bf-gf way, but sweet in a soft, motherly tone, that seems to be how rinko is always described. It must be so nice to have rinko as a mother. Somehow, she is always characterized as the understanding, loving and caring parent... the stereotypical mom, really nice!

but...why did you have to kill nanjiroh? not that there's something wrong about that, oh no it's okay really, i have nothing against that!... But it just seemed a bit unnecessary.

overall it was really nice!