Reviews for The Nature of Nurture
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
What a hopeful ending after such painful and traumatic events. You wrote all the characters so wonderfully; their reactions and demeanor were all spot on. Poor Reid...and Hotch. I'm glad they have each other amd the team for support.
68luvcarter chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
Ending was too cute.
68luvcarter chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
You gave me a scare when they said Reid was dead. Thought I was gonna have to hunt you down. Ha.
68luvcarter chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Oh, you're killing me, poor Reid.
68luvcarter chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Great story and about my two favorite guys too.
tearbos chapter 15 . 12/20/2007
Yeah! Perfect! I'm so glad you didn't kill him.

Gotta love Reidisms!
tearbos chapter 14 . 12/20/2007
Wow. Yes. Love it.

I did read the first version, just didn't get to review before now. This is definitely better, and not just because Spence isn't dead at the end. It fits with the story so well.

I hope they're ok. Off to the next chapter.
Montydog13 chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
Well done. And my gorgeous man is able to see again and all seems right in the world. I'd be very happy if you left it there, or do you feel you still have to resolve things?
scc1fan chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
YAY! I had a feeling that's where you were going when you had Hotch get knocked out, but you did it perfectly.

I can tell there's not much left, but I'm looking forward to it!

Lovin' it,

101spacemonkey chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
feels like an ending at te same time it doesnt, i think reid seems to have recoveered from his bit of a depression a bit too fast... i think he should still have major feelings of self doubt...

love it anyway, so let me know if you are going to keep going, cause im not sure if this is the end... dont think it is and yet that nagging little voice...
Musicrocksssss chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
heres an idea for ur next one:

JJ is really sick, Morgan is really sick, Reid is really sick?

Why are they sick? And What is prentiss rossi(or gideon) hotch going to do?

Kerubim chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
UPDATE! Reid will be in so much pain later,I hope you update soon, happy writing.

criminally charmed chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
oh much better
foxyladyhubbards chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
Thank you for changing chapter 14. I liked the new and improved chapter 14. But I really loved this chapter. Reid's right, everything happens for a reason. Now is the time for Hotch and Reid to heal.
tellygirl chapter 15 . 12/18/2007
Thank you for this story,I have a silly grin on my face now! I like angst but I think it's the aspect of someone being in trouble and the team would do ANYTHING to help that appeals to me so when a character death occurs I feel they have failed,so thanks for not killing Reid! :o)