Reviews for Cats and Fish
Midori Yuki chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
lmao Tomo is a complete idiot!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
YOU'RE ALIVE! MUAHAHA wait that means you had tis horrible case of ALMOST DYING and now ur baack... were u revived with electricity n all that o_0 ... You know i asked a similar question to a teacher once... well not much... I mean if fishes eat worm thingies... how come they dont eat eels? Isnt that like finding a HUGE MOCHA CAKE or something like that o_0 Sure it's got teeth... but i mean i tihnk fishes believe worms have this ENORMOUS HORN LIKE fang... cuz well the hook kinda look like that... so WHY NOT damn it...I'd like to see fish stuck on the eels fangs XD That's be so damn great, then if it's an electric eel, GAH it's like free barbacue... and there cant be dog fish, unless they live in some filthy river where they can eat all that garbage ~_~ GAR hate dogs... I wanna see a ChihuahuaFISH... they urn it into a TACO XD Taco bell my ass! ~_~ stupid lil dogs who always bark at me for no reason... o no wait i hiss at them XD *cough* Anyway, here you made me start my brain... and in holidays *sigh*

Ja nE
The Unfathomable Sisters chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
((Sister 7))

xD I think 've done that before. Write about something someone's saying when that's not what I'm supposed to be writing about
SlightlyAskew chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
That was classic! Simply classic! Glad to see you writing again in this genre.

When you have the chance, please check out my Azu fanfic "Azumanga Politburo" and review it. Many thanks in advance.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Yomi's last line had me roaring with laughter! I have actually had that happen to me, where a friend was talking while I was writing a paper, then I looked back at the paper to find I wrote about the topic she was talking about instead of what I should have been writing about!

Nice! That's Tomo for you...-~

Brandon Payne chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
LOL. That sounds something like Osaka would say. I guess Osaka's airheadedness must be contagious and Tomo was the most susceptable to it.
Gamer chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
hahaha! You do know that you are a legend in the humor section.
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
So random and yet so unique that it is funny. I like this. Keep writing!

jamesbondkid2001 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Although that was funny, these seem more like Osaka thoughts rather than Tomo thoughts.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Ah, pure brilliance, as always!

But you might wanna fix this : "“Hey, Yomi? Do catfish chase dog fish.”"

shouldn't it be the other way around?

Weener1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I'd read that essay. She'd better have gotten an A on it!

Alas, Tomo is dumb. Sometimes too dumb for words to fully comprehend what may be living inside that head of hers.

So how many licks does it take to get to Tomo's brain?

I'd venture a guess...but the world may never know...

oppdis chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Not bad for a one-shot. It was a little generic for plot structure, but it was funny nevertheless. Good to see you writing again and I'm glad you're not dead (in reference to your Author Note).