Reviews for The Deadly Afteraffects
Very good.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I thought this worked well. And my sympathies were for Spock too; he looked like a kicked puppy after Kirk said he never wanted to see him again. It's nice to think of Kirk apologizing for that.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh, this was WONDERFUL!
Thank you SO MUCH. it was... I'm warm all over now. M-m-m-m-m-m-m.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I think you write hurt/comfort very well. This was well written, and it was easy to tell where your sympathy lies! I think sometimes characters definitely do deserve retribution for the stupid things they do.
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I liked it! Hey, Kirk: open mouth, insert foot, bite down hard!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Yeah Kirk was being a jerk to poor Spock
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Really enjoyed it! This is how it should have ended!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
My sympathies are ALWAYS with Spock. I adore that wonderful half Vulcan. You showed their relationship well.

-SQ
Irene14 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A perfect ending to the episode, rather than what did happen. Kirk absolutely needed to apologize to Spock for his behavior, even if he was old/partially senile when he said it. How do you think Spock felt having to remove Jim from command? It wasn't easy, I'm sure.

Yep, my sympathies with Spock also.

And yes, you write hurt/comfort very well.

Thanks for sharing!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
First of all, you do write hurt/comfort well. Second, you did well with the emotions. I love the amount of regret Kirk feels after the way he treated him. The characters are spot on. This is a nice extention of that episode. Lovely work.
LabyrinthineMind chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
3 Love it! Don't doubt yourself! You write hurt/comfort very well! :D
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Spot on and very well written. What makes you think you don't write hurt/comfort well? I think you do. And it was so satisfying to see Kirk apologize.

Hope you will write more.
AnonStarTrekFanFicNerd chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I have news for you: you write Hurt/Comfort very well. This was great.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Hey, it was pretty good to me, story-wise. Any time Captain Kirk has to eat crow for mistreating Spock I enjoy. Don't be too hard on yourself and keep writing if it makes you happy-whether you post it or not.
kenzimone chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very nice! Perfect thing to read after finishing watching that episode for the first time! ;)