Reviews for The Lion's Might
Jesus' girl 4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love your Jaer and Jaerin stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Wonderful! Lots of great detail, and you wrote the boys well.

Aslan's Blessings!
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I really love Jaer and Jaerin. They fit perfectly into Narnia.

Bless you!
Westel chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Oh, well done! Love your characters, Jaer and Jaerin.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
"I say, did I miss something?" I'm laughing at that. Jaerin is amazing and awesome.

I really liked how you dealt with Alman. Definitely a better way for him to go then to be killed in cold blood, as none of the characters would have liked to. I really like this story as a whole.

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I really like the definitive differences and similarities in them all, it males them seem very real. The Lion's Might, and the way each had their own particular way of fighting is also very interesting. It seems to almost be a glimpse into their souls.

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
It is strange to talk of love interests, and tease each other when you are four against fourtey, but as they said, Aslan wirks in strange ways.

lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I loved the story! I did recognize the quote, it's one of my favorite scenes in... dang it, I can't remeber! What's it from? Anyway, I reaaly loved the two pairs of brothers working together! You conveyed it very well!

~Caity :)
Lionheart Rising chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This applies to all of your stories featuring them, but I love Jaer and Jaerin. They're hilarious, and they fit really well with Peter and Edmund. Love what you write.
Ethos chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
:D I'm sure someone's already mentioned the hidden quote in the second part by now, but I just have to point out that John Paul Jones stands out a bit and that whole bit about, "I have not yet begun to fight!" is one of the best quotes ever. :D
jeddarose chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I really enjoyed this story and I love Jaer and Jaerin It's good to see Peter and Edmund having friends. I can't wait to read the story of how Jaer gets his knighthood and the history of Alman.

My favourite bits were Edmund pronouncing sentence and the sword swap in the middle of the fight.
Autumnia chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
I'm still wondering how it is I managed to not have seen this story sooner, considering I just finished The 'Dream Dasher' very recently. I like this glimpse of the Kings and Peridan's boys as the four of them reach adulthood. It's nice to see not much has changed between them and what came out as a result of all the training in the King's Yard for those years since Jaer and Jaerin came to Narnia.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Lu Su chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
Lovely fic! I enjoyed it.
Sarai chapter 3 . 12/27/2008