Reviews for Lessons Learned
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/2
Putting that other DNA to the bottom was childish and unprofessional. It could have cost some one their life.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh, dear. Poor Grissom. Good thing he learns quickly...

CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Gil said that he was going to take his continuing education credits.
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Haha I loved it!
csifan2694 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i love it. you should do that to everyone who is mean to wendy or greg. like ecklie.
GSRgirlforever chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Now that was funny!
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
That was funny. The idea that Gil Grissom, Supervisor would get down on his knees and say to Greg and Wendy: “I worship you. You rule the universe known as DNA. Please, if there’s a God… just keeping doing what you do, Wendy. And Greg, thank you for not killing us.” was funny. Maybe Grissom did need to see the otherside of the coin and understand what Greg & Wendy went thru as a DNA tech. :) Keep up the good work.
jenstog chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
lol i needed a quick laugh! tks!
Ponys chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
hahaha nice! :-D

grissom did have it coming.. Really funbny, thanks for cheering my day!
hinaths chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Oh My God! It was so funny, i was snapping my laps at the end of it when Griss goes on his knees to tell them he worships them... My God, this was a good one... Here you go, Fluffy...
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
nice ... very nice

had me laughing nearly all the way through

any chance you could do a follow up story with the rest of the csi's having to do catch up in the other labs and grissom harassing them (just a thought)

Wander52 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Kinda cute..guess Griss got to see the other side of the coin.
sprat chapter 1 . 12/5/2007